My name list needs updating!

Twin boys arriving in [name_u]January[/name_u] and I feel like I’ve had my favourites for so long now that they are beginning to lose some of their original charm. I could do with some new favourites to work with, and thought maybe some of you could help me refresh and expand it :slight_smile: I’m open to suggestions, but I generally like older names (not modern). Here’s my current list:

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_u]Florian[/name_u]
[name_m]Edward[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastien[/name_m]
[name_u]Finley[/name_u]/[name_u]Finlay[/name_u]
[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m]
[name_u]Clancy[/name_u]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucian[/name_m]
[name_m]Alfred[/name_m]

Your list is great. I love [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] and [name_m]Lucian[/name_m], and really like [name_m]Sebastien[/name_m], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Evander[/name_m].

For some of the others how about:
[name_m]Edward[/name_m] => [name_m]Edwin[/name_m], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] => [name_m]Leonard[/name_m], [name_m]Leopold[/name_m]
[name_u]Finley[/name_u]/[name_u]Finlay[/name_u] => Finnr, [name_u]Fionn[/name_u], [name_u]Fionn[/name_u]án (could also work as an [name_u]Florian[/name_u] alternative)
[name_u]Clancy[/name_u] => Clavin, [name_m]Clyde[/name_m]
[name_m]Alfred[/name_m] => Alfric, [name_m]Alaric[/name_m], [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]

To me, these names have the same feeling as the ones in your list:

[name_m]Albert[/name_m], [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_m]Daniel[/name_m], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], [name_m]Fabian[/name_m], [name_m]Hector[/name_m], [name_m]Julian[/name_m], [name_m]Raphael[/name_m], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_u]Robin[/name_u], [name_m]Angus[/name_m], [name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_m]Edwin[/name_m], [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m], [name_m]Alastair[/name_m], [name_m]Ralph[/name_m], Oswyn, [name_m]Patrick[/name_m], [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m]

:slight_smile:

@lexiem - Thankyou! It’s comforting to know someone likes my choices. As for your suggestions, I like [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] :slight_smile:

@charlieandperry1 - Thankyou to you too! I really like [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_m]Fabian[/name_m], [name_m]Julian[/name_m], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_u]Robin[/name_u], [name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] from your list… basically, you’ve just nailed exactly the type of names I like! :smiley: