My name list

My husband and I have been thinking about names and here is a decent size list… We’re not trying to conceive but if it happens we’ll be happy. And FYI- My step daughter is [name]Mackenzie[/name].
For boys we have:

[name]Alastair[/name]
[name]Anderson[/name]
[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Broderick[/name] (compromise of [name]Brody[/name] and [name]Derek[/name])
[name]Brice[/name]
[name]Cassius[/name] ([name]Cass[/name]-ee-us not [name]CASH[/name]-us)
[name]Finley[/name]
Jeih ([name]Jay[/name])
[name]Kenton[/name]
Pherson (FEER-son)
[name]Reegan[/name] ([name]REE[/name]-gan not [name]RAY[/name]-gan)
[name]Vincent[/name]

These are names we’d only use as middle names, for family and other names we like:
[name]James[/name], [name]William[/name], [name]Anthony[/name], [name]Ryan[/name], [name]Joseph[/name], [name]Paul[/name], [name]Timothy[/name], [name]Francis[/name], Grayer, [name]Odin[/name], [name]Warren[/name], [name]Thor[/name] and Iason.

For girls we have:

Aubrielle
[name]Bridgette[/name]
[name]Delia[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Hadley[/name]
[name]Lorna[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
Ramya (Rah-me-ah)
[name]Verity[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Evie[/name]
[name]Brinley[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
Keres ([name]Carys[/name])
[name]Leona[/name]
[name]Lyra[/name]
[name]Thea[/name]

And middles for the same reason as boys:
[name]Irene[/name], [name]Anne[/name], [name]Rose[/name], [name]Terese[/name] (Ter-ez not [name]Theresa[/name]), [name]Frances[/name], [name]Elle[/name], [name]Emme[/name], [name]Finley[/name], [name]Isolde[/name], [name]Gianna[/name], [name]Colette[/name], [name]Caprice[/name], [name]Lourdes[/name], [name]Braelyn[/name], [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Mae[/name].

So what do you Berries think of the names? And also any suggestions with the middle names?