My Name-Themed Account on SoundCloud!

Hey Berries! I just created a SoundCloud account about names, inspired by @fearlessfirefly’s amazing YouTube channel! I’ve uploaded a few old names lists and made a couple new posts too. Feel free to listen and follow my account for more! And stay tuned for a special series of posts coming up once I hit 2,000 names on my list (only 30 more to go)! :smiley:

1 Like

That’s so cool! Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you both! :slight_smile:

I just updated where the link is in my original post, because it seems to want to link to only one clip if I posted the link separately, and I had intentions of linking to my entire channel. I also linked to @fearlessfirefly’s channel (I hope that’s okay, [name_f]Faith[/name_f]!).

1 Like

It’s totally fine! I need the promotion lol

1 Like

That’s super cool! Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hey Berries! I just uploaded the first clip in a series on my SoundCloud account in celebration of hitting the 2,000 name mark on my list after nearly 2 1/4 years of collecting! In case you’re wondering, my 2,000th name is [name_m]Caiden[/name_m]. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you enjoy! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Berries! The first clip in my series goes through my U-Z names on my list, and this second clip focuses on my T names! I’m going through my names list in reverse alphabetical order in a 20-part series for anyone interested!

1 Like