My Name

I’m finally sharing my name with everybody. I’m [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]! [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_f]Amber[/name_f], actually. (I’m not sharing my last name). I normally go by [name_f]Elle[/name_f] or [name_f]Belle[/name_f]. My aunt calls my [name_f]Indie[/name_f], though. Call me anything but [name_u]Izzy[/name_u], Iz, [name_f]Bella[/name_f]… You get the point.

1 Like

Oh, and I’m a singer-songwriter (working on it), a guitarist, and a writer. And a total bookworm.

Your full name is fantastic! And it’s nice to know a bit about you:) what are your favourite books?

Such a cool name!!!
I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] books and singing as well. And I am trying to learn guitar!

Cool to see another writer and Teenberry on here! What are your favourite books? I’m on a YA kick right now. I just reread Radio [name_f]Silence[/name_f] by [name_f]Alice[/name_f] Oseman for about the eighth time, haha! :smiley:

Okay, so I love fantasy. I love series. The Chronicles of [name_f]Narnia[/name_f] (C. S. [name_m]Lewis[/name_m]), The [name_m]Prince[/name_m] Warriors ([name_f]Priscilla[/name_f] Shirer), The Guardian Herd ([name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] Alvarez), and Survivors ([name_f]Erin[/name_f] [name_u]Hunter[/name_u]) are some of my favorites! [name_u]Read[/name_u] them and tell me what you think!

Ooh, I love fantasy too! CoN was my childhood! I never read Survivors, but I loved Warriors when I was younger. The Guardian Herd I also read a long time ago but never really got into. I might give it another try, but I’m not as horse-crazy as I was as a kid, so I don’t have high hopes. I haven’t read most of these in a long, long time, so take these with a grain of salt, but heres some suggestions:
The Percy Jackson Series (really, all of Riordan’s books, they’re all great)
The Septimus Heap Series
The Pegasus Series
The Seven Wonders Series
The Marked Girl Series
The Menagerie Series

Nice to meet you Belle!

Y’all are giving me a lot of good series suggestions lol. I’ve been a huge bookworm since elementary school but once university hit I got so busy I haven’t been able to read much.

I’m starting to get into fantasy but my great love has always been dystopian. I just started back reading now since quarantine hit and schools starting to die down. I am reading Branded: The Sinners Series by Abi Kalicicki (it’s dystopian). I really recommend it if you love action, romance, and mystery.

Cool! Thanks for all the suggestions. As soon as I can get back into the library, I’ll try some of them! I just thought of another book (series, actually, but I only ever read the first book), The Giver by [name_f]Lois[/name_f] [name_f]Lowry[/name_f].

I can only find the first book so I never read the others either, but I also really enjoyed The Giver!

@winterdragon04 and @EJpuddlejumper
I have read all the books in The Giver series! They are by far my favorite books in the whole world! Try to look up the PDFs, it’s so worth it . :slight_smile:

me tooooo :upside_down_face: