My names for Twn Girls WDYT?

I had a dream a while back that I had twin girls. Twins do run in my family, about every other generation we have a set, so someone (my siblings, my cousins or me) will probably have a set. I have always wanted twin girls since I was a child, so maybe my dream was prophetic or something. I am not pregnant, but it got me thinking about what I would name twins. In the dream one of them was named [name]Eden[/name]. I had never thought to use it before, but have loved it since the dream.

So I decided that if I have twins, one will be named [name]Eden[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]. I have always loved classic names plus [name]Katherine[/name] is a family name on both sides. However I am undecided about the other girl.

I was thinking about some of these:

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Corrine[/name]
[name]Leonora[/name] [name]Grace[/name] ([name]Lena[/name] is my GGM’s name and would be her nn), but its my least favorite of these names.
[name]Rosalind[/name] [name]Sharai[/name]
[name]Jaqueline[/name] [name]Danae[/name]
[name]Laila[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Jade[/name] ([name]Xandy[/name])

3 Questions:

1. Which name fits better with [name]Eden[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]?
  2. [name]Do[/name] you have any other suggestions not on the list?
  3. If the second twin was a boy, what name would you use?

I don’t want another E name, and I can’t stand classic names that are too common, like [name]Mary[/name], [name]Margret[/name], [name]Cecilia[/name], [name]Cynthia[/name], [name]Natalie[/name], [name]Bridgette[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] (or any variation of these), or most of the overly trendy names: anything unisex ([name]Morgan[/name], [name]Taylor[/name], [name]Madison[/name], etc.), [name]Ava[/name] (love [name]Ava[/name], but too common now), Basically anything in the top 20. And please please, not boy names that end in -aden. [name]Caden[/name], [name]Jaden[/name], [name]Hayden[/name]…there will be 10 in every classroom soon…

I was thinking [name]Josiah[/name] or [name]Gavriel[/name]. I like biblical names for boys, but slightly uncommon ones. [name]Gavriel[/name] is the traditional Hebrew spelling of [name]Gabriel[/name].

Ok, this post is longer than I intended, so enough babble…any suggestions?

1. Which name fits better with [name]Eden[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]? With [name]Eden[/name] [name]Katherine[/name], I quite like [name]Rosalind[/name] [name]Sharai[/name] (even if [name]Sharai[/name]'s not my cup of tea, would you consider [name]Sarai[/name], the original Hebrew form of [name]Sarah[/name]?). [name]Rosalind[/name] has the same open feel as [name]Eden[/name] and is just as elegant. [name]Jacqueline[/name] feels a bit stuffy next to [name]Eden[/name], [name]Alexandra[/name] too bland. [name]Leila[/name]'s too loose. [name]Audrey[/name]'s a decent fit but feels more elegant and makes [name]Eden[/name] feels a bit hickish to me. And while I adore [name]Leonora[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (and it’s got as much significance to you as [name]Eden[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] which would be ideal for me), if you don’t like it as much as the others, [name]Rosalind[/name] [name]Sharai[/name] gets my vote ([name]Rosalind[/name] [name]Sarai[/name] would be gorgeous!).

If you like [name]Ava[/name] but dislike her popularity, would you consider simple [name]Eve[/name]? [name]Eve[/name] would compliment [name]Eden[/name] and would fit in nicely elsewhere.

From your boys, I’m a sucker for [name]Gavriel[/name]. I have the Russian form ([name]Gavriil[/name]) is my famiyl tree but find [name]Gavriel[/name] easier for most to say. It’s snappy and handsome. [name]Josiah[/name]'s nice but I much prefer [name]Gavriel[/name]. For # 2 : Some other somewhat uncommon Biblical boys names:

[name]Abraham[/name]
[name]Asa[/name]
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Ezekiel[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Ishmael[/name]
[name]Josiah[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Malachi[/name]
[name]Micah[/name]
[name]Nehemiah[/name]
[name]Samson[/name]
[name]Saul[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Solomon[/name]
Zebadiah
[name]Zechariah[/name]

1. Me? I’d happily name a boy [name]Balthazar[/name], [name]Boaz[/name] or even the somewhat mainstream [name]Raphael[/name] ([name]Rafael[/name] is a family name for me too)
    With [name]Eden[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] I would go with [name]Raphael[/name] myself but have no idea what I’d use as a middle for him!

It’s wonderful that you had a dream about naming your daughter [name]Eden[/name]. I like [name]Rosalind[/name] [name]Sarai[/name], too! I think if you name one twin girl or even one sister [name]Eden[/name], you have to be careful about what you name the other sibling. [name]Eden[/name] sounds so perfect and it is short and yet full of meaning. It is a bit contemporary because it ends in an “n”. It is a place name, too. You don’t want to get too cutesy with it. Like naming the sister [name]Nevaeh[/name]-[name]Heaven[/name] backwards-might be too cutesy for some people’s taste. But everyone is different in their name taste. Some people might love [name]Eden[/name] and [name]Nevaeh[/name].
So my choices are:
Girls: [name]Tove[/name] (has Hebrew origin but I don’t know the meaning), [name]Celeste[/name], [name]August[/name], [name]Iris[/name]
Boys: I love [name]Gabriel[/name] or [name]Gavriel[/name], too. Also [name]Justus[/name]/[name]Justice[/name], [name]Leonardo[/name], [name]Dante[/name] (but would people think of [name]Dante[/name]'s Inferno plus I’m worried that [name]Dante[/name] is going to get really trendy), [name]Zane[/name]( I like it because it is also four letters and ends in an “n”), and [name]August[/name].

I think that [name]Eden[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name] is a really cute combo for twins!

I like [name]Sarai[/name] as the first name rather than the middle, plus I think it fits better with [name]Eden[/name] over [name]Rosalind[/name]. I would go with:

[name]Eden[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] and [name]Sarai[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]. The two first names being ancient and biblical yet unique and uncommon and the two middle names being classic, royal names.