My new addition!

I just gave birth to my third baby and first girl!! We didn’t know she was a girl until moments after she was born, and we are just thrilled. We were having the hardest time coming up with a boy’s name that we loved and that fit with our other two boys, but we had several girl’s names and one in particular that we loved. We had decided that we would keep our options open and let the baby help us decide, and as soon as I saw her, I knew who she was. She is a beautiful baby with dark hair, olive skin, and blue eyes. She has chubby cheeks and red pouty lips. She is [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Frances[/name]. Originally, I thought we’d use [name]Nell[/name] as a nn, but it doesn’t fit her. Not for now, anyway. We’re still keeping the options open, but she is called [name]Poppy[/name] most often, and it is perfect for her.

My two boys are [name]Finnegan[/name] [name]Lewis[/name] and [name]Gideon[/name] [name]Owen[/name]. I have to say that the Cool Names for Babies book was pivotal in choosing both of their names. Their middle names are family names and names that we just loved anyway. I think [name]Penelope[/name]‘s name fits in just right with her brothers’.

Thanks to those who helped me think through my options during this process. I’m so pleased with the final decision (and the results which were completely out of my hands)!

Congratulations! Her name is great and sounds especially good with her older brothers’ names. Very exciting news!

Oh, how wonderful!!! I’m so happy for you! [name]Little[/name] [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Frances[/name] sounds beautiful, and I think her name is gorgeous! :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you and your family! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Frances[/name] is GORGEOUS! What a great fit with your boys!

love your sibset names, people on here name their kids wonderfully! congrats:)