My new name

Alright so I’ve put together another list of what I might change my name too. My name is [name_f]Ryleigh[/name_f] and I have always disliked it, and gone by the nickname “[name_u]Rory[/name_u]” for a long time. It sounds extremely immature and I now hate it, and have decided to change my name:).

[name_f]Trinity[/name_f]
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
[name_f]Astra[/name_f]/[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_u]Teagan[/name_u]
[name_f]Mia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_f]Jillian[/name_f]
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f]

Some were added, some were dropped, but please leave comments/suggestions!!

I like [name_f]Jillian[/name_f] the best. Sounds the most like a name anyone could hear then spell, recognize, etc… I think it sounds grown-up but still fun and energetic and kind and you really don’t meet too many [name_f]Jillian[/name_f]'s, so it’s memorable. [name_f]Jillian[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is nice!

Some of your other names are way too popular among the younger set now - [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], [name_f]Mia[/name_f] (so many when you count all the variations of these names:[name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_f]Maya[/name_f], [name_f]May[/name_f]-names…I think they lose their freshness due to overuse). Your other names seem cool but VERY memorable/unique - [name_f]Persephone[/name_f], (the story of rising from the underworld is kind of symbolic for a new name, in fact!) [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], [name_f]Trinity[/name_f]. Not sure how bold you’d like to be, but my favorite if those is [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]. [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] I’m not a fan of, sadly, and [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] is all little dog to me - I know SO many! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this has been helpful - good luck choosing a name that is just right for you!

I think if you’re changing your name for the purpose of sounding more “mature,” I would go with [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Mia[/name_f], [name_f]Jillian[/name_f], or [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]. Sometimes it’s just easier to transition people into a new name if it’s an easy, familiar name they’ve met other adults with. But hey, it’s your chosen name, so I wouldn’t blame you if you wanted to go full out and creative with it too :). [name_f]Astra[/name_f], [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], and [name_u]Winter[/name_u] are really cool options!

[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] was on one of my original lists for my (probable) name change, so I really like that one! In addition to [name_f]Persephone[/name_f], I like [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], [name_f]Mia[/name_f], & [name_f]Claire[/name_f]. You could always do [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Mia[/name_f] to use both.

I’m going to be the odd one here. I feel the names you mentioned are more immature sounding than your current name. I do understand wanting to change it… even though I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Ryleigh[/name_f].

The only one I think might could work would be [name_f]Jillian[/name_f], because it does sound older and dated. Very nice though.