My niece is expecting her 3rd baby!

What about [name_f]Willa[/name_f] and Frizzy?

Was a typo, thanks for pointing it out. Yeah, I have 1 kid.

Can a mod please just shut this down? lol.

And can you stop making assumptions? Thanks.

[name_m]Just[/name_m] to let you know that I’m 51.

Bebop is interesting…
I like unusual names but I think these are just a little too much. I would have to say Frizzy, Foxxee/Foxxii, [name_f]Twiggy[/name_f], [name_m]Buster[/name_m], [name_m]Dudley[/name_m] (just bc Dud is a potential nickname and a dud is someone who is dumb), [name_m]Butch[/name_m], Zippity (from the song Zippity Doo Dah? I had a guinea pig named Zippity so I can’t see it on a kid), [name_u]Banjo[/name_u], Presto, [name_m]Spike[/name_m], and Sniffy are not really usuable for a child. Sorry. Maybe as their family nickname.

It might help to know her other childrens’ names. That way we can make a coherent sibling set.

[name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] [name_m]Humberto[/name_m] is nice.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about…
[name_m]Jacques[/name_m] [name_m]Alberto[/name_m]
[name_m]Robert[/name_m] [name_m]Klaus[/name_m] “[name_m]Bob[/name_m]”
[name_m]Gaston[/name_m] [name_m]Jose[/name_m]
[name_m]Pierre[/name_m] [name_m]Braxton[/name_m]
[name_u]Kayden[/name_u] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m]
[name_u]Kyle[/name_u] [name_m]Butch[/name_m]
[name_u]Aiden[/name_u] [name_m]George[/name_m]
[name_m]Chad[/name_m] [name_m]Nestor[/name_m]

[name_f]Braylynn[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f]
[name_f]Kayleigh[/name_f] [name_f]Gwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Brenda[/name_f] Nutmeg
Galdys [name_f]Madonna[/name_f]
[name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] [name_f]Ernesta[/name_f]
[name_f]Mildred[/name_f] [name_f]Candee[/name_f]
[name_f]Hilda[/name_f] [name_f]Candyce[/name_f]
[name_u]Stacy[/name_u] [name_f]Gwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Arlene[/name_f]

She doesn’t like middle names.

She doesn’t like middle names?

But earlier on the thread you said

“With [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m], she really likes the middle name [name_m]Humberto[/name_m].”

Was that a typo too??

No, she seems to like how those two complement each other, but otherwise than that she doesn’t like middle names.

she feels that middle names would never be used so mostly doesn’t feel the need to use them, but she was drawn to “humberto lorenzo”

UPDATE: She has narrowed down her list of potential names after some consideration! Well, we don’t have anything much to do when there’s quarantine but she’s so excited for her little one to come into the world!

I don’t know, but she told me that one of her childhood favorite songs, “MMMBop”, came into her head while choosing some of the names so she suddenly realized how silly many of these names sounded!