My Nieces!

So I am not sure if I have ever posted the names of my 3 beautiful little nieces, so I thought I would do so and see what you all think of my sister’s choices.

Mommy: [name]Briana[/name] [name]Cecile[/name]

daughters:

[name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Marie[/name] (directly named after her grandma) - currently 6 years old, blond hair/blue eyes

[name]Sophie[/name] Oleander (middle name taken from sister’s fav book ‘White Oleander’) - currently 2 1/2, green eyes/red hair

[name]Feather[/name] [name]Cherie[/name] (my sis has been obsessed with this name since she was a young’un and she wanted to continue the “french” sound of the other two with the middle name) - currently 7 months old, dark hair/blue eyes

I like [name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Marie[/name]. It’s a nice name and it flows well. I like the literary reference with [name]Sophie[/name] Oleander. I usually take most of my middle names from book characters. :slight_smile: [name]Feather[/name] sounds kind of weird to me as a first name, honestly.

Yeah, [name]Feather[/name] is definitely on the odd side, but it is the only name in which she had complete naming authority, haha. I think people will assume it is “[name]Heather[/name]” misspelled. Nevertheless, it didn’t strike me as too odd because I have a friend named [name]Heather[/name] who goes by “[name]Feather[/name]”.

I am awing at the amazing names!!!
There are literally no words to describe how awesome those names are.
I’m taking a moment of silence to appreciate the awesomeness.

Those are great lol.
i sounded like such a 10 year old but oh well.

The first two are fine, pretty and French sounding but… feather cherie? I hope she never feels like she drew the short straw :confused:

Yeah, I think it will despend quite a bit on her personality - she may end up loving the uniqueness. I suppose she can always go by [name]Cherie[/name].

I like the first two names - my favorite being [name]Sophie[/name] Oleander. I do not like [name]Feather[/name] [name]Cherie[/name] at all.