My pick and husband's pick...we want to see what others like best.

See the results of this poll: Which one is best?

Respondents: 67 (This poll is closed)

• Anneliese Ivy Jayne : 42 (63%)
  • Anneliese Kathryn Joy: 25 (37%)

[name]How[/name] about [name]Anneliese[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name]? If it were an option that would be my pic and it incorporates both of your choices. x

I agree with dumbledore, [name]Anneliese[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name] would be really beautiful and it would have both of your choices! I voted for [name]Anneliese[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Jayne[/name] because I like [name]Ivy[/name] a whole lot more than [name]Kathryn[/name] and [name]Joy[/name], but I like [name]Kathryn[/name] more than [name]Jayne[/name]. If [name]Anneliese[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name] were a pick I’d definitely go with that! Either way your daughter would have a very pretty name :slight_smile:

I love [name]Katherine[/name] so i picked that. :slight_smile: i didn’t bother reading whose choice was who’s, in fear of being biased. Lol

I had trouble deciding which to vote for but voted for the first one, but before I scrolled down had already decided I liked the [name]Anneliese[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name] better and now see others have suggested it too.

I would have voted for [name]Anneliese[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Jane[/name], but I don’t like the [name]Jayne[/name] spelling. To be honest I don’t like [name]Joy[/name] either, but I love the [name]Anneliese[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name] part way more than the [name]Anneliese[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] from the other combo.

[name]Anneliese[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name] [name]Jane[/name] would be lovely! I love [name]Anneliese[/name] and this is my favourite spelling. [name]How[/name] do you plan on pronouncing it?

[name]Annaliese[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Joy[/name] sounds best, IMHO.

[name]Anneliese[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Jayne[/name] (although I prefer this spelling [name]Jane[/name])

We would pronounce it [name]Ann[/name]-uh-lease, but my husband likes the [name]German[/name] pronuncition of [name]Ah[/name]-nuh-leez-uh so we might go that route too. My mom’s middle name is [name]Jayne[/name] so we would be honoring her if we used [name]Jayne[/name] so the spelling will stay that way. [name]Joy[/name] is my middle name, thus my husband’s choice. I wasn’t sure if I liked the n endings of [name]Kathryn[/name] and [name]Jayne[/name] together. We had a lot of options for this name, we liked a lot of names! It is hard to choose!

[name]Anneliese[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Jayne[/name]! I so love that combo. :slight_smile: It feels like something I would use (well, [name]Anneliese[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Jane[/name]), which is perhaps why I love it so. It’s just so charming.

I really do not like [name]Ivy[/name] or [name]Joy[/name] so I had a difficult time picking. Ideally, I would really like [name]Anneliese[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name] and some other name. Maybe [name]Anneliese[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name] [name]Jette[/name], since you both seem fond of “J” names. Perhaps if you do choose a more off-beat second middle name, it would be best to go with the more traditional spelling of [name]Katherine[/name]?

[name]Anneliese[/name] is gorgeous, by the way.

[name]Edit[/name]: Oops, I just saw your post about why you picked [name]Jayne[/name] and [name]Joy[/name]. I guess it was specific "J"s you like. [name]Jette[/name] seems a bit silly now. And [name]Jayne[/name] is growing on me, but I really do not like [name]Ivy[/name].

We choose one name to honor family or someone special and the others are just names we like. My husband likes the [name]Kathryn[/name] spelling because it looks shorter next to the longer [name]Anneliese[/name]. I’ve always thought [name]Ivy[/name] was cute and charming. We could do something like [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name] or [name]Kathryn[/name] [name]Jayne[/name] or [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Joy[/name], I suppose as a mixture. For me I just love [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Jayne[/name] as a combo and my husband likes the classic feel of [name]Kathryn[/name], I think he wouldn’t care if we switched out [name]Joy[/name] for something else.