My (realtively) New Puppy...

His name is… [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Henry[/name] Heisenberg.
Our cute new puppy was adopted from a local shelter, completely on a whim, about 5 weeks ago. We know for sure that he is part Cardigan Welsh Corgi, and we think he’s mixed with a Husky.
[name]Jackson[/name] has numerous nicknames, such as Action [name]Jackson[/name], Jacks, [name]Jackie[/name] Boy, [name]Jackie[/name] Jackmite, and even Mr. McGunty.

It’s taken awhile to get pictures uploaded, this new pup is a ton of work, but here is the link:
http://kellyangard.com/blog-2/

I know I’ve mentioned our puppy a few times on here, and I apologize for taking so long to post this.
We named him [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Henry[/name] Heisenberg because… [name]Jackson[/name] was the name the shelter gave him and we thought it fit perfectly (trust me, I was slightly devastated that I didn’t get to pick his name), [name]Henry[/name] because I love it, and Heisenberg is a name from one of our favorite shows, Breaking Bad. Yes, if you know the show, it’s a weird name to use from it, but we thought it was kind of funny.

Anyway, I apologize for the longish post, but I had to share the closest thing I’ll get to a baby announcement! :slight_smile:

That’s such a sweet name. Yay for getting a pound puppy. His eyes are absolutely gorgeous! He does look like a husky, so he’ll probably look like the dogs I got from the shelter years and years ago. [name]Cassie[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name] (as my mom called them, “the little old ladies”) looked like they were supposed to be large dogs but their legs had been cut off at the knees, lol. [name]Cassie[/name] definitely had the look of a Corgi, while her sister looked like an overgrown [name]Jack[/name] [name]Russell[/name].

I’m hoping tomorrow my sister and I can finally catch this stray kitten that’s been hanging out in the Walmart parking lot. It’s solid gray with a tiny stump for a tail (a genetic thing as we have an eleven month old cat, [name]Lena[/name], also caught at Walmart and most likely from the same mother, who also has a shortened tail) and if it’s a girl, we’re most likely going to call her [name]Lux[/name]. No idea on names for a boy, but I do know it won’t be [name]Wally[/name]. :wink:

[name]Alexis[/name]

He’s adorable! I think he definitely looks like a [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Henry[/name] Heisenburg. And those bright blue eyes are gorgeous. Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Cute puppy. Cute name. KILLER eyes. The best to the whole family. [name]Treasure[/name] your time together. It is over too soon.

What an adorable puppy! And great name you gave him! Yep, he looks to me like a Corgi/Husky mix (those blue eyes are striking!). So, he must be a Corsky! :slight_smile:

– [name]Nephele[/name]