My sister is naming two twin girls

I’m still an (underage) teenager, so I will not be having any kids. My sister is, though. She is pregnant with two twin daughters, and is trying to come up with names for them.

Some name ideas she has:

[name_f]Sarah[/name_f]
[name_f]Nicolette[/name_f]
[name_f]Amanda[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f] (NOT like [name_f]Anna[/name_f] from Frozen)
[name_u]Abby[/name_u] or [name_u]Abbey[/name_u]. She’s thinking of maybe naming her daughter [name_f]Abigail[/name_f], and then calling her [name_u]Abby[/name_u] or [name_u]Abbey[/name_u]. She’s also looking into making her legal first name [name_u]Abby[/name_u]/[name_u]Abbey[/name_u].
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] or [name_f]Natalia[/name_f]
[name_u]Madigan[/name_u]
[name_f]Meagan[/name_f] ([name_f]Mea[/name_f] being said like [name_f]May[/name_f]. She’s open to different spelling suggestions).
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u]
[name_f]Bryony[/name_f]
[name_f]Katie[/name_f]. It wouldn’t be short for anything.
[name_u]Alexis[/name_u]

She’s trying to decide which names would be best, and she’s open to middle name suggestions as well. She is also open to other name suggestions, though these are her top picks.

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f] so much! It’s so gorgeous. I would vote for that or [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] =]

I wish I had more time to give you some middle name suggestions! I’ll try and come back to do that.

I love [name_f]Bryony[/name_f] and [name_u]Madigan[/name_u] as a sibset.

Hello! I was trying to help some people out with names and I thought of perfect names.

One of them was Perillia ([name_m]Per[/name_m]-ril-liah) I created it!
for the other one was [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]

So it’s
Perillia ([name_m]Per[/name_m]-ril-liah)
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] ([name_u]Adi[/name_u]-[name_f]Line[/name_f])

I like [name_f]Natalia[/name_f], [name_f]Sarah[/name_f], and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] the best.

These are all off the top of my head:
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Amanda[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] and [name_f]Michaela[/name_f]
[name_u]Madison[/name_u] and [name_f]Megan[/name_f]
[name_u]Madison[/name_u] and [name_u]Peyton[/name_u]
[name_u]Madison[/name_u] and [name_u]Harper[/name_u]
[name_f]Sarah[/name_f] and [name_f]Paige[/name_f]
[name_f]Sarah[/name_f] and [name_f]Leah[/name_f]
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] and [name_f]Lauren[/name_f]
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] and [name_f]Amanda[/name_f]
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] and [name_f]Tess[/name_f]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] and [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]
[name_f]April[/name_f] and [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] and [name_f]Natalia[/name_f]

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Bryony[/name_f]! I could see [name_u]Abby[/name_u] and [name_f]Bryony[/name_f] as sisters, or [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] and [name_f]Bryony[/name_f]. [name_u]Abby[/name_u] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] would be cute too.

Here are some thoughts:
[name_f]Sarah[/name_f] - has she thought about [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]? It’s a variation of [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] and much more modern
[name_f]Nicolette[/name_f] - [name_u]Love[/name_u], but stylistically very different than the other names
[name_f]Amanda[/name_f] - Sounds very plain-jane to me
[name_f]Anna[/name_f] - a classic
[name_u]Abby[/name_u] or [name_u]Abbey[/name_u]. I like [name_u]Abby[/name_u] not [name_f]Abigail[/name_f], so I thinks she could get away with it as a full name
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] or [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] - [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] fits best with her other names
[name_u]Madigan[/name_u] - Interesting, but sounds masculine to me for some reason
[name_f]Meagan[/name_f] ([name_f]Mea[/name_f] being said like [name_f]May[/name_f]. She’s open to different spelling suggestions). So it’s esstentially [name_f]Megan[/name_f]? I would’ve pronounced it Mee-gan like [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] is pronounced (tee-gan).
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] - I love
[name_f]Bryony[/name_f] - I don’t even know how to begin pronouncing this name
[name_f]Katie[/name_f]. - my name is [name_f]Katie[/name_f] spelled [name_f]Kati[/name_f] and I get a lot of compliments on it, there are so many nice spelling variations. Maybe switch it up!
[name_u]Alexis[/name_u] - Similar in style to [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f]

Pairings:
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] and [name_f]Natalie[/name_f]
[name_u]Madigan[/name_u] and [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]
[name_f]Megan[/name_f] and [name_f]Katie[/name_f]
[name_f]Nicolette[/name_f] and [name_u]Alexis[/name_u]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]

[name_u]Madigan[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_f]Bryony[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] & [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] & [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f]
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] & [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f]

My favorite combo is definitely [name_u]Madigan[/name_u] & [name_f]Bryony[/name_f]! Followed by [name_f]Anna[/name_f] & [name_f]Kate[/name_f].

Good luck!

[name_f]Katie[/name_f] and [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] ([name_f]Kate[/name_f] and [name_u]Lex[/name_u])
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] and [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f] (if she’s into the names starting with the same letter)
[name_f]Bryony[/name_f] and [name_u]Madigan[/name_u] (both very cool names)

My favorite fn from your list as a set would be [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] and [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f].
[name_u]Alexis[/name_u] [name_f]Katie[/name_f] and [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]
[name_u]Alexis[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] and [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f]

Some other suggestions that I think are in this thread are:

[name_u]Madison[/name_u]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f]
[name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliette[/name_f]/[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Colette[/name_f]
[name_f]Alyssa[/name_f]
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Brielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Layla[/name_f]/[name_f]Leila[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]

Some combinations:
[name_u]Alexis[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f] [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]
[name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] and [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] [name_u]Madison[/name_u]
[name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_u]Alexis[/name_u]
[name_f]Brielle[/name_f] [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] (cutesy twin connection with mn)

Classic/Familiar:

[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_f]Sarah[/name_f] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Meagan[/name_f] and [name_f]Amanda[/name_f]
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] and [name_u]Alexis[/name_u]
[name_u]Abby[/name_u] and [name_f]Katie[/name_f]

A little more exotic:

[name_f]Bryony[/name_f] and [name_u]Madigan[/name_u]
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] and [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f]

It really depends on what your sister is going for; does she want classic, recognizable names, or a pair that’s a little more unique? My favorites for twins would be [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]/[name_u]Alexis[/name_u] for a classic pair, and [name_f]Bryony[/name_f] and [name_u]Madigan[/name_u] if she’s looking a little outside-the-box.

FWIW I think she could make some really pretty combinations from this list:

[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]
[name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Amanda[/name_f]
[name_f]Bryony[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]
[name_u]Madigan[/name_u] [name_u]Alexis[/name_u]
[name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_u]Madigan[/name_u]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Bryony[/name_f]
[name_f]Nicolette[/name_f] [name_f]Amanda[/name_f]

I absolutely love the names [name_f]Bryony[/name_f] and [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] and think they would be lovely for twin sisters!

I adore [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]. There’s not enough little Sarahs nowadays.

I like [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f], [name_u]Abbey[/name_u], and [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]. I want to like [name_u]Madigan[/name_u] but it sounds like mad again.

From your sister’s list I like [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] and [name_f]Natalie[/name_f]. If I chose those two names together then I’d probably balance it out by giving [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] a more feminine middle name and [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] a more neutral middle name.

[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_u]Jet[/name_u]
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_f]Aria[/name_f] and [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f] and [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f] and [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]

I like:

[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Katie[/name_f]
[name_f]Sarah[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] is too traditional and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] is too common-sounding to go with the more exotic names on this list. [name_f]Meagan[/name_f] doesn’t seem to go with anything.

Favourite is [name_f]Amanda[/name_f] and [name_u]Alexis[/name_u]!

1. [name_f]Amanda[/name_f] and [name_u]Alexis[/name_u]
  2. [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f] and [name_f]Natalia[/name_f]
  3. [name_u]Madigan[/name_u] and [name_f]Bryony[/name_f]
  4. [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] and [name_f]Bryony[/name_f]
  5. [name_f]Katie[/name_f] and [name_u]Abby[/name_u]

I like [name_f]Bryony[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] and [name_f]Nathalie[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Bryony[/name_f] and [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] the best, and then probably [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] and [name_f]Amanda[/name_f].
Some combos could be:

[name_f]Bryony[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]
[name_u]Alexis[/name_u] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_f]Amanda[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
(: