My third baby

My husband and I are expecting a third baby in [name]July[/name]. We already have two daughters: [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Francesca[/name] and [name]Rose[/name] ‘[name]Rosie[/name]’ [name]Victoria[/name]. For a girl, [name]Clara[/name] [name]Sylvie[/name] is set in stone. For a boy, we know we want to call him [name]Harry[/name], but we need help with the rest. First of all, should we call him just [name]Harry[/name], or [name]Harrison[/name], [name]Harris[/name], [name]Henry[/name], or [name]Harold[/name]? For middle names, we’d like something classic but interesting. Because [name]Harry[/name] is a big family name on my husband’s side, (although none of the living [name]Harrys[/name] go by [name]Harry[/name], he’ll be the only one), we can choose a name we love. Please help us decide on a name for our new baby.

I like [name]Harris[/name] best from your list. I like it because it is a really cool species of hawks, but don’t have it on my list because I don’t like [name]Harry[/name] :wink: I think [name]Harry[/name] can stand alone, but something like [name]Harris[/name] is nice in case he ever gets tired of “Hairy” jokes or [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name] references.

Oh, wow, I absolutely love [name]Clara[/name] [name]Sylvie[/name]! What a pretty name!

[name]Harry[/name] is so cute, too. I would opt for [name]Henry[/name] with a quirky MN. [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Rose[/name], and [name]Henry[/name] nn [name]Harry[/name] would be so perfect. My first idea was [name]Henry[/name] [name]Donovan[/name] but I think that’s because it’s someone else’s combo I’ve seen in a signature on here… I think something like [name]Henry[/name] [name]Atticus[/name], [name]Henry[/name] [name]Julian[/name], [name]Henry[/name] [name]Oscar[/name], [name]Henry[/name] [name]Paxton[/name], [name]Henry[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name], etc., would be handsome with your girls’ names…

Good luck!

I adore [name]Clara[/name] [name]Sylvie[/name]!!! [name]Just[/name] Gorgeous!! I think [name]Harrison[/name] nn [name]Harry[/name] is my favorite, I am really in love with the name [name]Harrison[/name] right now. I think [name]Henry[/name] might go better with [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Rose[/name] though and [name]Henry[/name] is a great name!

[name]Harrison[/name] [name]Jack[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name] [name]Josiah[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name] [name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name] [name]Jude[/name]

[name]Henry[/name] [name]Solomon[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Josiah[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Christian[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]

I love [name]Henry[/name] best and I think it really fits your girls’s names.

I love the name [name]Harry[/name]. I think if you are going to call him [name]Harry[/name] you should just name him [name]Harry[/name].
[name]Harry[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Harry[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Harry[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Harry[/name] [name]Atticus[/name]
[name]Harry[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Harry[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Harry[/name] [name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Harry[/name] [name]Frederick[/name]
[name]Harry[/name] [name]Alasdair[/name]
[name]Harry[/name] [name]Benedict[/name] or [name]Harry[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Harry[/name] [name]Walter[/name]
[name]Harry[/name] [name]Augustin[/name]

I would go with [name]Harris[/name] or [name]Henry[/name]! Either go great with the big sisters. I also love [name]Harrison[/name] (our first borns middle name), but i fear he is too long in comparison to [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Rose[/name] - and think the 2 syllables of [name]Harris[/name] or [name]Henry[/name] work much better!

What about:
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Sylvan[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Vaughan[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Everett[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Bowen[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Evander[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Hawthorne[/name]

[name]Harris[/name] [name]Rigby[/name]
[name]Harris[/name] [name]Everett[/name]
[name]Harris[/name] [name]Evander[/name]
[name]Harris[/name] [name]Lysander[/name]
[name]Harris[/name] [name]Bowen[/name]
[name]Harris[/name] [name]Rafferty[/name]
[name]Harris[/name] [name]Hawthorne[/name]

ps: I also think [name]Harold[/name] is a fantastic name, but i rather him with the nickname [name]Hal[/name] - how sweet is that!

xo [name]Viv[/name]

[name]Harrison[/name] or [name]Henry[/name], for sure. [name]Love[/name] either!

Thanks so much. We’re definetily down to three choices: [name]Henry[/name], [name]Harris[/name], and [name]Harry[/name]. We’re leaning towards just [name]Harry[/name] at the moment, as [name]Henry[/name]'s getting really popular where we live and we’re not completely in love with [name]Harris[/name]. For middle names. you guys have some great suggestions. Some are a little bit out there for our styles and some have already been used, but here are some current favorites:

[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Walter[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Rafferty[/name] (not sure about this if we used [name]Harry[/name] or [name]Henry[/name])

Thank you!

My vote is [name]Harrison[/name], [name]LOVE[/name] it! Sweet and sophisticated.

I vote for [name]Harris[/name]/ [name]Harry[/name] [name]Sullivan[/name]. [name]Lovely[/name]/ classic. I don’t know that I like [name]Harry[/name] [name]Rafferty[/name]. I like both of the names just not really together.