• Cecily
  • Phoebe
  • Arabella
  • Lucille
  • Helena (heh-LAYN-a)
  • Genevieve
  • Felicity
0 voters

I think I’ve settled on an official top 10. I’d love to hear your feedback on any of them you would like to comment on. Which one(s) do you feel go best with big brother Theodore “Theo”? Are there any that seem out of place? Also, please vote for your favorite. Thank you!!

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] list!

[name_f]Priscilla[/name_f] is sharp and strong, but sweet too.

[name_f]Marietta[/name_f] has flair and brightness

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is sleek and stylish

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] is light and pretty but solid too

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is bubbly and bright, but I wouldn’t use it with [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] ‘Theo’ (Phee / Thee beginnings feel too much for my tastes)

[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] is elegant, cheerful and lovely

[name_f]Lucille[/name_f] is sleek, sweet, familiar but distinctive

[name_f]Helena[/name_f] is strong and feminine - I like the pronunciation too!

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is pretty, bright and lovely

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is lively, lovely and cheerful!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Arabella[/name_f], and [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]!

With [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] ‘Theo’, I especially like [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] and [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]

1 Like

That was a hard choice between [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] for me. I love both about equally, but went with [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]. I also really like [name_f]Priscilla[/name_f] and [name_f]Marietta[/name_f]. Great list! I think any of those names would sound nice with [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] “Theo.”

1 Like

Lots of pretty names! [name_f]My[/name_f] fav is [name_f]Lucille[/name_f], bright and vibrant, but I also like [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] (very dreamy and fairy), [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and [name_f]Priscilla[/name_f].

I think all of them can go along with your son’s name, maybe the one that fit less is [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], only because I feel it more contemporary (but I’m italian so my perseption of names trends could be a little bit different).

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback, everyone! If you would like, could you also make a top 5 from my list? Thanks!!

I voted for [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]. [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] seems perfect to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have a great list! I like them all, especially [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f].

1 Like

I voted [name_f]Marietta[/name_f]. The rest of my top five in order would be [name_f]Lucille[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], and [name_f]Arabella[/name_f].

1 Like

Great names! I really like [name_f]Marietta[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Lucille[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is adorable.

Here are my favorite to least favorite rankings of the girls:

Phoebe-I like this a lot. It’s bright, vintage but feels fresh, playful, girly without being frilly and a little spunky. [name_u]Perfect[/name_u] with [name_u]Theo[/name_u]. Well known but interesting & not terribly common.

Felicity-I like the sound of this. I like the fact that it feels classic & you rarely hear it. I love that it reminds me of a little girl in a flower dress. The only thing that I almost don’t like about it is that sometimes the little girl in the flower dress is just a bit snooty. Despite that, I’m always excited to see it on a list & would be delighted to meet one in real life.

Lucille-Just a little bookish & old fashioned like [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]. Well known but not over done. I love the easy natural nn of [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] too.

Arabella-This is pretty & romantic. I don’t hear it much. I like it with [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], but feels sort of long with [name_u]Theo[/name_u]. I guess [name_u]Ara[/name_u] or [name_f]Bella[/name_f] are good nns. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like those? They (and [name_u]Ari[/name_u], which I really love for a boy) may or may not be unavoidable.

Cecily-Kind of cute. Some days I like it, but some days it feels weird to say out loud. Not sure why. I like that it’s unique & goes well with [name_u]Theo[/name_u].

Sylvie-I like the pixie vibe of this, but really want it to be a nn for [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]. That would work better with [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] nn [name_u]Theo[/name_u] too in my opinion.

Helena-I like that pronunciation way more than Hell-uh-nuh. Not sure if that would be a headache to correct people or not. Either way, I don’t love the ‘Hel’ part, but I do like that it’s different & has the nn of [name_f]Nellie[/name_f]!

Marietta-I don’t know…it’s interesting, but reminds me too much of the word marionette.

Priscilla-I don’t care for this. I don’t like the way it sounds & (although she’s fine) it’s really associated with Elvis’ wife in my opinion.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] top five are [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_f]Marietta[/name_f], [name_f]Pricilla[/name_f], [name_f]Lucille[/name_f], and [name_f]Arabella[/name_f].

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] go best with [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] in my opinion, though nothing you listed fits badly. [name_f]My[/name_f] only hesitation would be with [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], while it goes well stylistically I feel like it might be hard for people to say or remember “Phoebe and Theodore” since they have a lot of similar sounds. It’s still not terrible though, and wouldn’t be as bed if he goes by [name_u]Theo[/name_u] most of the time.

1 Like

Sorry but I can’t possibly vote for only one from this fabulous list. [name_f]Marietta[/name_f], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Lucille[/name_f], [name_f]Helena[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] all fantastic. Not keen on [name_f]Priscilla[/name_f], [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] (though I love [name_f]Araminta[/name_f] - my combo is [name_f]Araminta[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] :heart:) and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f].

Great list - I think probably the best top ten I’ve seen on here, for my taste. Being torn between 70% of the names is unheard of for me :blush:. [name_u]Amazing[/name_u].

1 Like