My top 20 of 2020 (Girls)

Hello everyone and happy [name_u]New[/name_u] Year’s [name_f]Eve[/name_f]!

I don’t think I need to tell anyone anything about what this year has been like. It has been a year of changes, both COVID-related and not. One place of solace, for me, was dreaming up names. The names and the people who wear them symbolize new beginnings, care for the past, and hope for the future. Since it’s the last day of the year I thought I would make a list of my top 20 of 2020. It’s a bit of a memory book for me and maybe it’ll be interesting to you.

If you want to get a jump start on suggesting names for my 21 of 2021, comment your thoughts, comment your own favorite names of 2020, mix-and-match, etc. - I’ll welcome anything. And if you want to just read and move on, or scroll past - that’s fine too. No matter what I just want to say a big thank you because everyone on here has shaped my list in some way.

[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Coppelia[/name_f]
pure and new

Summary

I have a few women named [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] in my family history. One in particular wrote heaps of diaries in her time coming to [name_u]North[/name_u] [name_u]America[/name_u] which are now actually in a museum. They provided refuge to any who needed it. Other described her as an acumen, sprightly, energetic, cheerful, and much loved. [name_f]Coppelia[/name_f], on the other hand, starts with the sound of one of our family’s surnames. Additionally, my mom was in a production of the ballet years ago. I don’t typically ask about names, but I did ask her about [name_f]Coppelia[/name_f] and she immediately started doing the footwork to one of the dances and humming the music that goes with it (which is a pretty good endorsement in my opinion).

[name_f]Antigone[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]
worthy, noble, and kind

Summary

[name_f]Antigone[/name_f] is one of my all-time favorites - this list wouldn’t be mine without [name_f]Antigone[/name_f]. I haven’t posted about her much because I love her so much that I don’t care what anyone else thinks (though I know many others are warming up to her). [name_f]My[/name_f] family values literature and intellectualism, so I have strong memories of reading Sophocles and the story of [name_f]Antigone[/name_f]. I don’t think of her as tragic… [name_f]Antigone[/name_f]'s meaning is “worthy (of one’s parents)” and she is full of honor, strength, justice. She serves as her father’s guide and remains loyal to him. There is a law forbidding mourning of Polynices but she defies it in a bid of courage and love for family. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is the middle name of my great-great-grandmother and balances out [name_f]Antigone[/name_f]'s dramatic intrigue with familiarity and softness. I imagine [name_f]Antigone[/name_f], my [name_f]Antigone[/name_f], as energetic, witty, resilient, and kind.

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
one who opens hearts and brings happiness

Summary

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] is ripe with meaning. Her first and middle initials would be the same as my grandfather’s. [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]'s meaning is a bit of a trip going from [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] to Delphinius to [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u] to find the Victorian flower language: open heart. [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is used frequently in literature specifically [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m] and is loved by [name_m]Dante[/name_m] (whose stories are loved by my family). [name_m]Dante[/name_m]'s [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is a symbol of divine love and is a guide through [name_f]Paradise[/name_f]. [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m]'s [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is feisty and sharp, unafraid to speak her mind and confident in herself and her power. She refuses to marry until she finds her equal, her love and speaks openly about the preference and privilege given to men. On top of that, my mom’s name means “[name_f]Bee[/name_f]” and that is the dominant sound of bee-uh-tris. It’s also a bit of a reference to [name_f]Bess[/name_f] [name_m]Marvin[/name_m] of [name_f]Nancy[/name_f] [name_u]Drew[/name_u] which has been important to generations of my family. I rotate between my favored nicknames: [name_f]Betty[/name_f], [name_f]Betsy[/name_f], [name_f]Bess[/name_f], [name_f]Bizzy[/name_f], [name_f]Bea[/name_f], [name_f]Bee[/name_f]… I love the options [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] has and the wisdom and history she has on her side.

[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
cheerful perfection

Summary

[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] is the name of my older neighbor. She doesn’t have any pets and yet she drives to the pet store to get treats for my dogs to give them every time we walk by. [name_f]My[/name_f] dogs have even taken to dragging me up to her doorstep if [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] isn’t quick enough to run out and greet us as we walk past. Though [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] can come from [name_f]Bonita[/name_f], the name feels complete on its own. [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is lovely, sweet, and caring with a glimmer in her eye and soft spot in her heart.

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Petra[/name_f]
merciful strength

Summary

I picked [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] many years ago and even scavenged through genealogy to try to find a [name_m]Clement[/name_m] to make it an honor name (I did find one;))… She’s back on my list now because I cannot say her name without smiling. [name_f]My[/name_f] late grandfather’s name means “rock” as [name_f]Petra[/name_f] does and I think the two names balance each other out beautifully. Rocks represent strength, but in a broader way they are symbolic of unwavering solidity. [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Petra[/name_f] knows who she is and where she’s going.

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Imogene[/name_f]
heart; maiden of the sea

Summary

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Imogene[/name_f] is a literary reference as well as a family reference. [name_f]Imogene[/name_f] is a family name through my great-grandmother and, though I never met her, I’ve always felt connected to her. I’ve heard years of stories about her and have had the opportunity to read her old handwritten letters, following the dip of the G with my finger. [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] is from [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Lear[/name_m] and feels mystical yet grounded. The character is full of wisdom, honesty, and truth. [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Imogene[/name_f] is balanced and reliable with a bit of spunk and quirk. Honoring our past while looking to the future with bright eyes and open hearts.

[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Coral[/name_f]
gift of inner peace

Summary

[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] is the name of my great-grandmother so it is very special for her. [name_f]Coral[/name_f] has many meanings - they represent inner peace which I really love, the color is very pretty, and most importantly they are researched thoroughly in environmental science and sustainability as well as in geology/oceanography. [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Coral[/name_f] together is a reminiscensce on family, with a look out into the unknown. She’s bubbly and a source of light. I tried to switch this name to NB’s recent favorite [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f], but when I thought of this list without [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] I just felt sad. I love this name and I love what it represents. The name [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] would be such a gift of meaning and memory, yet it has enough liberty that she can be anyone she dreams of without weight.

[name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Fiorella[/name_f]
little flower that survived the war; blessed flower

Summary

[name_f]Edith[/name_f] has a young, whimsical feeling through zippy [name_f]Edie[/name_f], with a vintage vibe through the many Ediths in history. There has been a [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] in 1025, a few suffragettes Ediths, brilliant scientists Ediths, and dozens of other Ediths who have made enormous impacts. [name_f]Fiorella[/name_f] feels soft, curious, and earthy. [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Fiorella[/name_f] is poised, refreshing, and change-making; she’s a gift that has been wished and waited for.

[name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] [name_f]Gaia[/name_f]
pledged to the earth

Summary

I’ve had a few Elsbeths/Elisabeths/Elizabeths in my family and I like how this is reminiscent of them with a new life. [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] has a bit of a fairy feel while simultaneously being strong, adult, and powerful. [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] has a bit of spunk as well as a reference to the mythological [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] but also the [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] theory of ecology and biogeochemistry. I’m also tempted to add in [name_f]Elsbeth[/name_f] Tascioni from The Good Wife who, as a character, is a remarkable woman with a zest for fun and an incomparable intelligence. [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] is worldy, adventurous, thoughtful, and full of light.

[name_f]Ethel[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f]
noble, ardent, fiery woman

Summary

[name_f]Ethel[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] is a a beloved name. It has a bit of a clunky vibe with [name_f]Ethel[/name_f], but I see it so well on a young girl that I’ve never had an issue. It’s a sure and revolutionary name ([name_f]Ethel[/name_f] Voynich as one example). I love [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f]'s meaning of ardent, fiery. I’ve always dreamed of a daughter who is self-assured, loud, and confident in herself and her beliefs. [name_f]Ethel[/name_f] also has a bit of a science reference through ethyl/ethanol which I had never thought of, but someone put as their association with the name - their loss is my gain. [name_f]Ethel[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] is loving and soft, strong and non flighty.

[name_f]Evadne[/name_f] [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f]
one with a sweet, pleasing voice

Summary

[name_f]Evadne[/name_f] has a very odd meaning for me. I was on a Thanksgiving day walk when the name brightly popped into my head, I moved on until I saw it again, the name kept popping up again and again without rhyme or reason. Then I had the strangest dream that didn’t make sense then and doesn’t make sense now (it sounds very silly even to me and I’m not a particularly spiritual person). In the dream my great-grandmother, as a child, carefully wrote out E-V-A-D-N-E and then reached up and stroked my face with a knowing smile. Potentially this is the result of spending too much time on NB and thinking about names, but the more I ruminate the more I love the name [name_f]Evadne[/name_f]. The middle name, [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f], is another reference for my mom. Her name means bee so bee->honey->sweet->Eulalia meaning sweetly speaking.

[name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u]
one who is priceless and prosperous

Summary

[name_f]Florence[/name_f] is the name of my great-great grandmother and is the name that’s been on my (girl’s) list the longest (next to [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]). I like the flourishing, prosperous meaning and I like how it feels sort of botanical. [name_u]Antonia[/name_u] is through my great-grandfather… It’s also a bit of a reference to [name_f]My[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u] where the story’s [name_u]Antonia[/name_u] is friendly, optimistic, and kind. [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u] is warm, gregarious, and adventurous; she’s sock feet and messy baking. I love the history behind each name, both via my family and through the literary and historical Florences and Antonias.

[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f]
key to freedom

Summary

I think [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] is absolutely bewitching. There’s a drama to the name, but it still feels so accessible. I also just enjoy saying it, [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] feels very melodic. [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] is a bit of a reference to [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_m]Perkins[/name_m] who I idolize in many ways and is very famous where I am. [name_f]Clover[/name_f] rhymes with a family surname which I’ve tended to honor on my boy’s list. Obviously, it’s also a nature name which makes the name feel very earthy and welcoming. It’s a very feminine name that’s not particularly lacey, she could be [name_u]Fran[/name_u], [name_f]Francie[/name_f], [name_u]Frankie[/name_u], etc. and it would suit her through every stage.

[name_f]Helen[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
victorious light

Summary

[name_f]Helen[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is very meaningful to me and I absolutely adore the sounds and brightness. Funnily enough, everyone always says that [name_f]Helen[/name_f] was my great-grandmother’s favorite name and that she frequently said she hoped it made a comeback (is name nerdiness genetic?). [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is the most meaningful name to me because it has been used for generations - some men named [name_m]Victor[/name_m], women named [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] - it’s been passed and passed. I also love the mythological figure and the victorious sound and meaning. I love the idea of [name_f]Vita[/name_f]/Plum as a [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] nickname, but [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]'s beauty and significance is currently my #1 choice for a middle of any future daughter. [name_f]Helen[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is a bright light, the sun coming in through the curtains, jumping off the bottom stair steps, exuberance, and pure love.

[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f]
forgiving home

Summary

[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] feels warm and autumnal. [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] is a bit of a reference to a family [name_f]Harriet[/name_f], while still being her own name. [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] is for a relative - [name_m]Cecil[/name_m]. The “official” meaning of [name_m]Cecil[/name_m]/Cecily is blind, but someone on here (thank you to whoever you are, I’ll probably remember as soon as it’s too late to edit) said that they found it meant forgiving. [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] is home; soft yellow tones, warm hugs, the first time you use the fireplace in a season.

[name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_f]Philippa[/name_f]
courageous lover of peace

Summary

[name_f]Irene[/name_f] is one of the most beautiful names to me. [name_f]Eirene[/name_f] was the goddess of peace ([name_m]Roman[/name_m]: [name_u]Pax[/name_u]). [name_f]Irene[/name_f] may be a Greek name, but [name_f]Rena[/name_f] (רִנָּה) is a Hebrew name meaning joyful song. [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] is after one of my favorite scientists, [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] Marrack, who is not only an amazingly intelligent researcher but also just a really cool and interesting person. [name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] is someone who notices every detail, incredibly caring, fasitidious, and brings a calm feeling to everyone who knows her. She’s joyful, brave, and beloved.

[name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
the work of healing

Summary

[name_f]Isadora[/name_f] is a name that honors [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f], while being uniquely herself. The goddess, [name_f]Isis[/name_f], was a healer who cured the sick and rose the dead. [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] is both a beautiful name and a roundabout honor for my mother and grandmother. [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] is a name with no limiting factors, it has a powerful sound that also feels soft and feminine. She’s intelligent, careful, creative, and appreciative. She reminds me of cherry blossoms, good croissants, holding hands, and tulle.

[name_f]Millicent[/name_f] [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]
peaceful strength

Summary

[name_f]Millicent[/name_f] honors my grandmother who also had a [name_f]Millie[/name_f] name. The name is from [name_f]Melisende[/name_f] which is a roundabout honor for my mom through the mel=honey=bee meaning. [name_f]Millicent[/name_f] would also be the 5th generation with an M name (counting an M nickname and not counting an aunt). [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] flowers represent peace, it’s also a Hebrew name (דָּליָּה) meaning branch. [name_f]Millicent[/name_f] [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] would be the newest branch on our family tree, her name is an honor to so many fantastic women who came before her while still being just her own.

[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
renowned warrior for growth

Summary

[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] has a mythological past with many epithets including one that is very similar to my mom’s name (plus her name is a priestess of [name_u]Demeter[/name_u], [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]'s mother). There are many meanings of [name_f]Persephone[/name_f], ranging in theme, and I contemplated each one until I found that [name_m]Cicero[/name_m] called her the seeds of the fruit in the fields. As we all know if seeds do one thing it is grow. [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] would grow so much in life and in spirit, and I know her name would grow with her. With a little help with some gorgeous nicknames including Persy, [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], Sephy, and Pomi.

[name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
protected by rainbows

Summary

[name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] is the name of my great-grandmother who was named after her grandmother, it is also the middle name of my grandmother’s twin sister. It feels like a deeply rooted name that has infinite possibilities for the future, in part because of the nicknames [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_f]Mina[/name_f] (my current preference), [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] (used by my great-grandmother), and maybe even [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]/Nellie. [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is a gorgeous flow and mythological name. Through the goddess it represents rainbows and through the flower it means “a message,” which feels like my daughter is lovingly sent to me by the women who she got her name from.

[Boys list coming soon]

15 Likes

Lovely list with a lot of meaning and thought behind it! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Fiorella[/name_f] (how unexpected and beautiful) and [name_f]Helen[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] (two names that match perfectly).

1 Like

This list is absolutely stunning! I love how much meaning each combo and individual name have for you. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Coppelia[/name_f], [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Fiorella[/name_f], and [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u].

1 Like

Oh, they are all so lovely. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_f]Ethel[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f], [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], [name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_f]Philippa[/name_f], and [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] but love them all.

1 Like

All so lovely! :two_hearts:

1 Like

I love the meaning behind all of these, thanks for sharing! These are the ones that stood out to me, though I liked all of them for different reasons.

Elspeth [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] - just a beautiful pairing
[name_f]Ethel[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] - feels [name_m]Ike[/name_m] a perfect balance
[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] - [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] is one of my favorite names, I’m so happy to see it used it’s so underrated!
[name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] - these names also aren’t used enough! Sounds like the name of a princess
[name_f]Millicent[/name_f] [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] - my favorite :slight_smile:

Also I am curious, do you pronounce [name_f]Imogene[/name_f] with more of a -jin or a -jeen? I wonder because sometimes the e at the end changes the pronunciation, but sometimes it doesn’t!

1 Like

Lovely set of names. I’m particularly fond of [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f], [name_f]Ethel[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f], [name_f]Helen[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] & [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f].

1 Like

Thank you!!

I say [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] like emma-jen and [name_f]Imogene[/name_f] like emma-jean (ie [name_m]Eugene[/name_m], [name_f]Francine[/name_f]). I like both spellings and pronunciations, and go back and forth on which one I like best:)

This is a beautiful list, I had such a wonderful time reading through your thoughtful reasoning behind each choice! I love how much thought you put into your names, they are just brimming with beautiful symbolism and meaning, and they’re all so charming and well balanced. Excellent work!

1 Like

Agnes [name_f]Coppelia[/name_f] is lovely, lively and sparky

Antigone [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is wonderful - the alliteration and noble feel work so well

Beatrice [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] is so sleek and lovely! I love the nicknames [name_f]Bee[/name_f] and [name_f]Bizzy[/name_f] and the way it’s so meaningful

Bonnie [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is so cheerful and bouncy

Clementine [name_f]Petra[/name_f] is unexpected and quirky. It has strength

Cordelia [name_f]Imogene[/name_f] is so full of elegance and flair and I love the literary vibe

Dorothy [name_f]Coral[/name_f] is lovely! I love [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] and you so rarely see the lovely [name_f]Coral[/name_f]!

Edith [name_f]Fiorella[/name_f] is absolutely stunning. What a bold and fiery name

Elspeth [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] is magical and sunny

Ethel [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] is unexpected and just the right balance between sleek and clunky

Evadne [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] is wonderful-I love the meaning [name_f]Evadne[/name_f] has for you -it feels special

Florence [name_u]Antonia[/name_u] is warm and elegant and I love the literary vibe

Francesca [name_f]Clover[/name_f] is bright and fierce yet sweet at the same time

Helen [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is so bold and sturdy

Henrietta [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] is beautiful -I so rarely see the elegant but clunky [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] and I’m pleased to see it here

Irene [name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] is wonderful. [name_f]Irene[/name_f] has a fresh sound and [name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] flows so well

Isadora [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] is absolutely beautiful -meaningful and distinctive

Millicent [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] is sleek and sweet. [name_f]Millicent[/name_f] is really growing on me and I love the meaning

Persephone [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] is bright and bold

Wilhelmina [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is wonderful - I love the literary feel and [name_f]Mina[/name_f] is just beautiful

1 Like

Honestly I need to start a sea monkey farm!
(Also thank you so much your responses are so meaningful)

Beautiful list! I love [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f], [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Coral[/name_f] and [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f].

1 Like

Okay, haven’t gone through the whole list yet, but [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Coppelia[/name_f] is just :star_struck::sob: wow! stunning!!

1 Like

Wow, your combos are stunning! [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Coppelia[/name_f], [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], and [name_f]Millicent[/name_f] [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] are my favorites :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, I love reading the explanation behind the names!!

I love love love loove looooove [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u]! [name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_f]Philippa[/name_f], [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] and [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] are also gorgeous!

:star2:

1 Like

I love your meanings and stories! [name_f]My[/name_f] personal favorite combos are [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Imogene[/name_f], [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] [name_f]Gaia[/name_f], [name_f]Evadne[/name_f] [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f], [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], and [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]!

So many gorgeous names I love to see and I always like reading why people chose the names they did. Particularly love [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f], [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Petra[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Imogene[/name_f], [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Fiorella[/name_f], [name_f]Ethel[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f], [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] & [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f].

1 Like

Love [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] “[name_m]Len[/name_m]” [name_f]Petra[/name_f]! :two_hearts:

1 Like