My top 5 girls names

We’ve somehow narrowed it down to 5 names for each gender. I’d love to know your favourite please!

• Amelie [name_f]Margot[/name_f] Róis
  • Beatrix [name_f]Áine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
  • Elena [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] Róis
  • Emmeline [name_f]Áine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
  • Penelope [name_f]Áine[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

0 voters

Áine = Awn-Ya
Róis = [name_f]Ro[/name_f]-Sh
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] = [name_f]Em[/name_f]-Uh-[name_f]Leen[/name_f]
[name_f]Elena[/name_f] - Uh-[name_m]Lay[/name_m]-Na

Big sisters are [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Cara[/name_f] & [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Aster[/name_f] Bríd. All combos have an Irish middle and a name relating to their birth month (I’m due in [name_u]June[/name_u]) like their sisters’ names.

3 Likes

Violet, [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This was such a hard choice but I went with [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] in the end

1 Like

I chose [name_f]Penelope[/name_f].
[name_f]My[/name_f] second choice would be [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f].

1 Like

Amelie, [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], and [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] are my favorites with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f], but [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Áine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] gets my vote overall because the flow is perfect and the feel is gorgeous–love it!

1 Like

Tough one but i think [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] Roís fits best with the siblings and is a stunning combo.

1 Like

The big sis names are stunning! I love the inclusion of Bríd, which I don’t see enough of.
I chose [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Aine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] because I love [name_f]Aine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] as a combo and I think [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is a poignant stunner like [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] does seem like more of a style match for [name_f]Florence[/name_f] though…

1 Like

I love the beauty and flow of [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Aine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

1 Like