My Top Boys

[name]How[/name] well do these names pair with big sister [name]Avery[/name] [name]Virginia[/name]? Thank you for your help!

[name]Lewis[/name]/[name]Louis[/name]
[name]Reid[/name]
[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Grant[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Owen[/name]

[quote=“averyvirginia”][name]How[/name] well do these names pair with big sister [name]Avery[/name] [name]Virginia[/name]? Thank you for your help!

With a big sister named [name]Avery[/name] [name]Virginia[/name] I think that anything goes for a boy, it does not have to be as unique or multi consonant in my books becuase boys names tend to be sorter and simpler, so you can get away with anything really. Below are my thoughts on the names you have listed.

[name]Lewis[/name]/[name]Louis[/name] - not a big fan
[name]Reid[/name] - not a big fan
[name]Charles[/name] - Always a classic
[name]Miles[/name] - like the name but unfortunately I associate it with Fraiser too much
[name]Gideon[/name] - don’t like this one reminds me of [name]Gidget[/name], or Pigeon
[name]Graham[/name] - not a huge fan
[name]Grant[/name] - not a huge fan
[name]James[/name] - classic strong name one of the ones I’m considering
[name]Thomas[/name] - I would name my second [name]Thomas[/name] but my husband’s twin brother is called that
[name]Pierce[/name] - this one is great because it’s not too common but not out there that it will make him look less serious when working
[name]Oliver[/name] - too popular these days
[name]Owen[/name] - it’s cute

My favorites:
[name]Reid[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Grant[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Owen[/name]

[name]Avery[/name] has a modern and trendy feel to it, whereas [name]Virginia[/name] is a traditional antique.

I think the names on your boy’s list reflect both of those styles, and many would pair together well to go with [name]Avery[/name] [name]Virginia[/name].