My top five girls- opinions?

not pregnant just here for funnnn

ok so my top five are:

[name_u]Ashton[/name_u] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] *

Arietty [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] *

[name_f]Cecilie[/name_f] [name_u]Raine[/name_u] *

(the ones that are honor names have *'s)

OK IM EXCITED TO HEAR ALL YOU GUY’S OPINIONS

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] is gorgeous

1 Like

[name_f]Arrietty[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is my absolute favourite, both of these names are on my list. [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] is also lovely. I love [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] spelled like this, and [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f], while not favourites of mine individually, is a great combo. You’re really good at combos! The only one which really isn’t my style and I feel is a stylistic outlier on your own list is [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], because of [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] (love Eliza). But that’s ok, not everything has to match.

[name_u]Ashton[/name_u] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] - balanced and bright

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] - charming and floral

Arietty [name_f]Jane[/name_f] - zippy and cute

[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] - elegant and stylish

[name_f]Cecilie[/name_f] [name_u]Raine[/name_u] - bright and balanced

I really like [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] and Arietty [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Arrietty[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is gorgeous :heart_eyes: So bright and unexpected.

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] and Arietty [name_f]Jane[/name_f] are stunning :heart_eyes:

[name_f]Arrietty[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is fun and lovely! It’s my favorite!

Would love to see someone actually use Arietty. I see so many loving it from the book but have yet to hear anyone use it. And a classic feminine name like [name_f]Jane[/name_f] balances it perfectly.

1 Like

i love all of these combos! especially arietty jane, which is so fun and sweet, and cecilie raine, which is BEAUTIFUL

[name_u]Ashton[/name_u] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is my favorite, strong combo! Arietty [name_f]Jane[/name_f] would be my second favorite.

1 Like