My top five!

[name]Hi[/name] berries,

So I have a top 5 and would love to try and narrow it down to at least one or two to bring to the delivery room. I love all of these so it’s super hard for me to choose. Would [name]Love[/name] your expert opinions!

[name]Eloise[/name] - nn [name]Elle[/name]. Also love nn [name]Lola[/name]. But too much of a stretch?? Worry about the ellie nn. I would like to use both Elle and Lola as nn’s Would use full Name a lot too. Worry it will be top 10 one day but gosh, this one has charm.

[name]Lola[/name] - ADORE this one. Does it work all on it’s own? I really hope so! So sweet and spunky. I love it

[name]Tessa[/name] - love the nn [name]Tess[/name]. All around great little name with spunk. Still has an old fashioned feel, yeah?

[name]Autumn[/name] - my nature name! [name]Love[/name] the season, love the name. Gorgeous. Lacks old fashion charm but creates great imagery for me.

[name]Willow[/name] - my other nature name! I like Lo as the occasional nn. Great imagery, gorgeous name

Ok, so those are my favorite girl names for this little one. Need some [name]Major[/name] Help deciding. Thanks!!!

I love [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Tessa[/name]! You could use [name]Lola[/name] if you wanted. It’s used for [name]Dolores[/name], which is just as much of a stretch. Are you doing a middle name?

Those are really nice names, I can see why it is hard to decided. I would have to say [name]Willow[/name] is my least favorite, although it does have a sweet sound. I think [name]Eloise[/name] nn [name]Lola[/name] would work very well actually! I’ve always thought [name]Autumn[/name] was a pretty name, and I too love the fall and the imagery it gives. [name]Autumn[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] sounds pretty or [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Autumn[/name] even. Here is my order of your list.

[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Autumn[/name]
[name]Lola[/name]
[name]Willow[/name]

Thanks ecos!

[name]Libby[/name] - oh my gosh, I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Autumn[/name] or [name]Autumn[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]!! Fantastic.

I’m glad u guys feel [name]Eloise[/name] nn [name]Lola[/name] can work. I really like that idea. Especially with the A middle name, it works better. But yeah, gosh, I really love all these names. Hehe. The feedback so far is fantastic. Thanks so much!!! :smiley:

I think [name]Eloise[/name] is the best fit. I think [name]Lola[/name] is a natural nn for it if it suits her and [name]Ellie[/name] is cute too. I think it fits the best knowing your other children’s names.

I don’t think any of them are bad fits though, other than [name]Willow[/name] is maybe a lot of plant with your daughter. I think [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Willow[/name] is a beautiful combination though!

[name]Lola[/name] is a little nicknamey relative to your other kids’ names, but not too much. I do think it works on its own.

[name]Tessa[/name] is my second pick for you.

[name]Autumn[/name] would also be fine, I have no real reservations. It actually kind of rounds out your set, in this way I ca’t put my finger on.

So my order of favorites.

1. [name]Eloise[/name]
  2. [name]Tessa[/name]
  3. [name]Autumn[/name]

With [name]Lola[/name] as a nn for [name]Eloise[/name] and a middle name option for [name]Autumn[/name] (I actually really like [name]Autumn[/name] [name]Lola[/name]!) and [name]Willow[/name] as a middle name option for [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Tessa[/name] ([name]Autumn[/name] [name]Willow[/name] is actually gorgeous but probably too much imagery in one name?).

Good luck!

I like [name]Willow[/name] the best and [name]Tessa[/name] second. I get a similar vibe from both: sweet and down-to-earth.

[name]Lola[/name] and [name]Willow[/name] are adorable and [name]Lola[/name] is totally fine on own. [name]Eloise[/name] for some reason I hear someone saying with a stuffed up nose and [name]Elle[/name] is way too popular. [name]Autumn[/name], nah (knew a girl named this) [name]Tessa[/name] is cute but not a favorite.

Jesba - thank u for ur feedback! :). I agree, [name]Eloise[/name] mm [name]Lola[/name] is great. And a perfect fit for me. Also glad u think [name]Lola[/name] can work on it’s own too. I do worry that [name]Eloise[/name] would get called [name]Ellie[/name] though, not a fan! Haha

Carab - sooo glad u like willow and also [name]Lola[/name]!! I sometimes hear [name]Eloise[/name] as stuffy too, haha. And I just don’t know how comfy I am with [name]Lola[/name] as a nn for [name]Eloise[/name]. I fear I will get a few raised eyebrows. Not a big deal but I don’t know. I’m really liking [name]Lola[/name]…all on it’s own too. :slight_smile:

[name]Erin[/name] - awesome! Thank u!!! [name]Tessa[/name] is really pretty. [name]Glad[/name] u like willow too!

All of these are lovely names! Here is how I would rank them:

1. [name]Eloise[/name] - I adore this name. [name]Lola[/name] is a cute nickname; I never thought of that. [name]Elle[/name] is cute too, of course.

2. [name]Tessa[/name] - Very spunky and cute. [name]Tess[/name] is darling as well.

3. [name]Willow[/name] - While I personally wouldn’t use it, I think it’s very cute.

4. [name]Autumn[/name] - Not my favorite, but it’s nice.

5. [name]Lola[/name] - I agree, it’s very cute, but I think it works better as a nickname.

[name]Meghan[/name] - thank you! Yeah, that’s my only concern with [name]Lola[/name]. [name]Ah[/name], still really like it though. Hehe. [name]Glad[/name] u like [name]Tessa[/name]! I looove this one too.

All adoreable names! I genuinely love all of these, but I’ll rank them.

1. [name]Tessa[/name]
  2. [name]Autumn[/name]
  3. [name]Eloise[/name]
  4. [name]Willow[/name]
  5. [name]Lola[/name]

You can’t go wrong with any of these names though!

Aw, thanks Otillie!

[name]Lola[/name] (phoebe and [name]Cleo[/name]) are the main contenders for me…Depends where you live-In NZ it quite fine as a stand alone name. I don’t know anyone called [name]Delores[/name]…

My favorites are [name]Eloise[/name], [name]Lola[/name], and [name]Tessa[/name], in that order. [name]Love[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Autumn[/name]! If you are clear about want you want her to be called, people will fall in line. My parents named me [name]Kimberly[/name] (in the mid-80s). They did not like [name]Kim[/name] or [name]Kimmy[/name] (obviously Nameberry wasn’t there to advise them not to pick a name if they didn’t like the nicknames), so I’m basically the only [name]Kimberly[/name] around who has never shortened her name at all. But it works–everyone calls me [name]Kimberly[/name].

Thanks [name]Ella[/name] and [name]June[/name]! Yeah, IF I go with [name]Eloise[/name] I would want her nn to be [name]Elle[/name]. Maybe [name]Lola[/name] but I just don’t think it works, haha. [name]Will[/name] stay away from [name]Ellie[/name] for sure though ;). [name]Glad[/name] u girls like [name]Tessa[/name] and [name]Lola[/name] as well!

My vote is for [name]Eloise[/name], nn [name]Lola[/name].

We have a [name]Lucia[/name] and her nickname is [name]Lulu[/name]. Never [name]Lucy[/name]. No one calls her [name]Lucy[/name] because we never do. She’s only 4, but so far it’s been easy to have control over her nickname.

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Tessa[/name]! It is very classy and timeless, but it has so much spunk and character, too! I think it would compliment your sibset quite nicely. [name]Eloise[/name] is gorgeous and is fantastic with [name]Robby[/name] and [name]Violet[/name], but it is so pretty as is, that I would have a hard time using a nickname at all – [name]Eloise[/name] is perfect!

I love Tessa Eloise :slight_smile:

[name]Willow[/name]! [name]Love[/name] it, and I like “Lo” or even [name]Lola[/name] for a nickname! I may be biased for my love for [name]Willow[/name] though, so [name]Tessa[/name] also sounds perfect.

Great list! My favorites are [name]Eloise[/name], [name]Lola[/name] & [name]Tessa[/name]. I think [name]Autumn[/name] & [name]Willow[/name] would work best as middle names, especially with your other children’s names. I really think [name]Tessa[/name] sounds the best. [name]Robby[/name], [name]Violet[/name] & [name]Tessa[/name] just sound so sweet together!

I think that [name]Eloise[/name] (nn [name]Lola[/name]) is the best choice! Second best is [name]Tessa[/name]