My Top Girl Names of the Moment Opinions?

1. [name]Phoebe[/name] - Not my favourite, sounds sort of juvenile and I will always think of [name]Phoebe[/name] from “Friends”.
  2. [name]Celia[/name] - Gorgeous, classic, underused. Reminds me of [name]Delia[/name] which has always been a favourite of mine.
  3. Ruby - Cute for a little girl, not so much for an grown woman.
  4. [name]Lily[/name] - Pretty, but [name]WAY[/name] too common.
  5. [name]Juliette[/name] - [name]Lovely[/name] and feminine. Prefer the simplified spelling of [name]Juliet[/name] though.
  6. [name]Amelia[/name] - Very pretty with great nickname possibilities, but rising in popularity.
  7. [name]Kinsley[/name] - Too trendy.
  8. [name]Charlotte[/name] - Too popular.
  9. [name]Evangeline[/name] - Not my style, I think because it’s so long. Cute nickname options though.
  10. [name]Bethany[/name] - Strongly dislike.
  1. [name]Phoebe[/name]-this has gone on and off my list throughout the years, its sweet
  2. [name]Celia[/name]-very nice, I slightly prefer [name]Celine[/name] or [name]Cecilia[/name], but this is nice too
  3. [name]Ruby[/name]-I love this. So spunky and cool, but the popularity bugs me.
  4. [name]Lily[/name]-ditto [name]Ruby[/name]
  5. [name]Juliette[/name]-the only [name]Julie[/name] name I actually like, very soft and feminine
  6. [name]Amelia[/name]-I really like it, but its gotten too popular for my tastes, plus I really dislike the nicknames: [name]Amy[/name] or [name]Mia[/name]
  7. [name]Kinsley[/name]-this is a bit of a sore thumb amongst your others. I like it as a guilty pleasure, but it comes off as too tryndee to me
  8. [name]Charlotte[/name]-lovely, but I fear its popularity
  9. [name]Evangeline[/name]-another lovely, I love the poetic associations
  10. [name]Bethany[/name]-this is rather boring and dated to me, I much prefer [name]Bethel[/name].