My Top Girl Names

See the results of this poll: Which Girl Name Do You Prefer with Ruby June & Lucy Pearl

Respondents: 57 (This poll is closed)

• Amy Mae : 4 (4%)
  • Mia Kate : 11 (11%)
  • Maggie Mae : 7 (7%)
  • Poppy Jean : 15 (15%)
  • Sadie Kate : 11 (11%)
  • Tessa Joy : 11 (11%)
  • Emmeline Kate (Emme Kate) Prn Emmy : 12 (12%)
  • Clementine Joy (My Grandpa’s name was Clement) : 14 (14%)
  • Jillian Rose (Jilly Rose): 13 (13%)

From your list I like [name]Sadie[/name] [name]Kate[/name], [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Kate[/name] & [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Joy[/name].
Although I really love [name]Rose[/name] best as a mn.

What about [name]Sadie[/name] [name]Rose[/name] or [name]Poppy[/name] [name]Rose[/name].

other suggestions
[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]

[name]Love[/name] [name]Maggie[/name] [name]Mae[/name], [name]Sadie[/name] [name]Kate[/name], and [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Joy[/name]. :heart:

[name]Maggie[/name] [name]Mae[/name] is my favorite, it reminds me of this song which i love!! it has such a good message, one that i think is fit to be remembered and passed on. :slight_smile:

[name]Way[/name] down in [name]Louisiana[/name]
Where the moss and cypress grew
You’d find old [name]Jack[/name] in a shotgun shack
In the back of the black bayou
Some folks called him crazy
But I knew better than that
He kept a hundred dollar bill Tucked away in the brim Of his dirty old cowboy hat
[name]Jack[/name] told me a story When I was ten years old
He said, “There was once a fool Tried to swim this swamp With his back weighted down with gold”
He said, “You should’ve seen that alligator smile He had a meal fit for a king
But he ened up on my table son Money ain’t everything”
He said, “There’s only one way into this world
And one way out it’s true
You either eat the alligator
Or he’s gonna eat you”
“There’s people livin’ in a high-rise
That’ll never hear a robin sing
What good is first place When you’re in a rat race
Money ain’t everything”
[name]Little[/name] [name]Maggie[/name] [name]May[/name] was dying
Her heart was about to go
When her daddy found a sack On the porch out back With half a million dollars in gold
They still talk about the stranger Who saved her life that spring
No name on the note
But someone wrote
Money ain’t everything
He said, “There’s only one way into this world
And one way out it’s true
You either eat the alligator
Or he’s gonna eat you”
“There’s people livin’ in a high-rise
That’ll never hear a robin sing
What good is first place When you’re in a rat race
Money ain’t everything”
No name on the note
But I know who wrote
Money ain’t everything

Since you already have two girls with short -y/-ie ending names I would probably stick with that for a third.
[name]Ruby[/name] [name]June[/name], [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Clementine[/name] makes me wonder if they are half sisters because [name]Clementine[/name] is so very different.
I voted for [name]Amy[/name], [name]Maggie[/name], [name]Poppy[/name] and [name]Sadie[/name].

I like most of your choices, but I think [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Joy[/name] is especially cute and I like that it honors a family member. My favorite nickname choices for [name]Clementine[/name] are [name]Emmy[/name] or [name]Cleo[/name]. [name]Jilly[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Maggie[/name] [name]Mae[/name] are also favorites from your list.

What about [name]Amy[/name] [name]Joy[/name] or [name]Amy[/name] [name]Kate[/name] if you like [name]Amy[/name] so much. They would be cute and not the exact same as your childhood friend.

[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is gorgeous!!

I see that [NAME]Poppy[/NAME] [NAME]Jean[/NAME] is the leader as I write this… I would advise against it. It sounds an awful lot like what your child may be calling her grandfather. “[NAME]Poppy[/NAME] [NAME]Jean[/NAME]'s house”. I voted for [NAME]Jillian[/NAME] [NAME]Rose[/NAME]. I think it goes with the others.

My favorite by far is [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Kate[/name] because (1) it’s GORGEOUS, and (2) it gets you [name]Emme[/name] ([name]Emmy[/name]) [name]Kate[/name], which is similar to [name]Amy[/name] but more unique.

Tied for second (and frankly the only other ones I like enough to use) are [name]Sadie[/name] [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Jillian[/name] [name]Rose[/name] (I love the nn [name]Jilly[/name]!).

[name]Maggie[/name] [name]Mae[/name] reminds me of the Pietasters song about a beer wench: “[name]Maggie[/name] [name]Mae[/name], bring us another beer, we need another beer, take away our troubles here.” It’s a great song, not a terrible association. [name]Just[/name] wanted to let you know it’s out there.