My twin babies

[name]Hi[/name] everyone , I’m going to have twins (a boy and a girl ) after a month . But i’m kind of worried about the names.I really like [name]Delilah[/name] for a girl but does it go with [name]Roe[/name] (for middle name) . And for the baby boy i’m thinking of [name]Dylan[/name] but aren’t there too many D’s and L’s. So if there is on your mind plese let me know (like some middle names for [name]Dylan[/name]).
Thank you !

[name]Delilah[/name] [name]Roe[/name] is lovely, I think. [name]Delilah[/name] and [name]Dylan[/name] are all right as a pair, but not very exciting. [name]How[/name] about [name]Dashiell[/name] instead? You’ve still got the Ds and Ls, but with [name]Dashiell[/name] they’re a bit more spread out. [name]Dash[/name] and [name]Lila[/name] as nicknames… I like it!

I have no doubt the rest of the cavalry will appear shortly with lists and lists of mn possibilities for [name]Dylan[/name]. :wink:

Congratulations on being pregnant with twins! A lot of us posters love [name]Delilah[/name] nn [name]Lila[/name]. I looked up [name]Roe[/name] on “Check Out a Name”. It is a nickname for [name]Rowena[/name]. Is [name]Roe[/name] a special family name or surname?
Out of curiosity, I looked up [name]Dylan[/name] on the website babynamewizard. I looked at the NameMapper Section and found that [name]Dylan[/name] peaked in the U.S. in the state of South [name]Dakota[/name] in 2001. According to “Check Out a Name”, it is still in the top 30 in most states, but your son would probably meet other Dylans in his class.
The names [name]Delilah[/name] and [name]Dylan[/name] don’t really go together for me. [name]Delilah[/name] is avant-garde (I think I spelled that wrong-sorry) and [name]Dylan[/name] is so in it’s on its way out. I think it would be good to keep [name]Delilah[/name] and try to figure out a boy’s name that goes well with it. All of us posters will be happy to help because [name]Delilah[/name] is so popular with us.
I just looked up [name]Delilah[/name] on “Check Out a Name”. It is on the hot list called “Names All Your Friends [name]Will[/name] Think Are Cool.” There are some great boys’ names on that list including [name]Finn[/name], [name]Hudson[/name], [name]Dashiell[/name], and [name]Donovan[/name]. You might want to check it out. You could look on the Hipster list, too. [name]Hope[/name] this helps!

Oh I love love love [name]Delilah[/name]! It will most likely be the name of my baby girl…[name]Delilah[/name] [name]Susanne[/name] [name]Eleanore[/name]. [name]Delilah[/name] [name]Roe[/name] is lovely, but I am sorry to say I’m not loving [name]Dylan[/name] with her. With [name]Delilah[/name] being such a feminine name, wouldn’t it be awful if people had to wonder if [name]Dylan[/name] was a boy or a girl? Here are some boy names I like with [name]Delilah[/name]:

[name]Maxwell[/name] nn [name]Max[/name]
[name]Truman[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Harvey[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Patrick[/name]
[name]Isaiah[/name]
[name]August[/name] or [name]Augustus[/name] nn [name]Gus[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name] nn [name]Finn[/name]
[name]Finnian[/name] nn [name]Finn[/name]
Phineaus nn [name]Finn[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Matthias[/name] nn [name]Matt[/name]
[name]Julius[/name] or [name]Julian[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Spencer[/name]
[name]Milo[/name] or [name]Miles[/name] nn [name]Milo[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name] nn [name]Ben[/name]
[name]John[/name] or [name]Jackson[/name] nn [name]Jack[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name] nn [name]Vince[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] nn [name]Theo[/name]
[name]Leonard[/name] or [name]Leopold[/name] nn [name]Leo[/name]
[name]Josiah[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Simeon[/name]
[name]Dawson[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name] or [name]Elias[/name] nn [name]Eli[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name] nn [name]Gabe[/name] (I like this name but you might want to be careful with any Bibical names considering [name]Delilah[/name] was definitely no angel!)

My favorites are [name]Dawson[/name], [name]Jackson[/name] nn [name]Jack[/name], [name]James[/name], [name]Maxwell[/name], and [name]Truman[/name], but that’s just my opinion.
In case you are absolutely unwilling to let [name]Dylan[/name] go, here are some combos:

[name]Dylan[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Dylan[/name] [name]Patrick[/name]
[name]Dylan[/name] [name]Parker[/name]
[name]Dylan[/name] [name]Michael[/name]
[name]Dylan[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Dylan[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Dylan[/name] [name]Cade[/name]
[name]Dylan[/name] [name]Simeon[/name]

Oops I forgot [name]Dylan[/name] [name]Mathias[/name], [name]Dylan[/name] [name]Matthew[/name], [name]Dylan[/name] [name]Zachary[/name], [name]Dylan[/name] [name]Camden[/name], [name]Dylan[/name] [name]Elias[/name], and [name]Dylan[/name] [name]Spencer[/name].

I want to thank to all of you for all that great names.

I wasn’t sure about [name]Dylan[/name] but know I know I won’t use it for my boy.

I checked up the “Names All Your Friends [name]Will[/name] Think Are Cool” List and I realy liked [name]Cruz[/name] (don’t you think [name]Lila[/name] and [name]Cruz[/name]) .

It kind of sounds to me [name]MANLY[/name] . :}

Thank you , ladies. You truly helped me .

Yay! [name]Cruz[/name] and [name]Lila[/name] are a wonderful pair! Congratulations!

[name]Lila[/name] and [name]Cruz[/name]-- very cool. Good choices!

I love [name]Lila[/name] And [name]Cruz[/name]!

[name]Lila[/name] and [name]Cruz[/name]! Congratulations!