My YouTube Names Channel!

Hey Berries! I wanted to let you guys know that I deleted my SoundCloud account because it gave me weird comments and stats, and I’m instead migrating my content to a new YouTube channel! I’m still in the process of getting all the videos uploaded, and the first two are online now. I’ll upload the rest (including the welcome video) in the morning. [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to subscribe if you enjoy my content! :slight_smile:

I also wanted to thank @fearlessfirefly so much again for her encouragement to start this channel - check out her channel if you haven’t already! :smiley:

4 Likes

looks great!! i subscribed x

1 Like

Congratulations, [name_m]Stuart[/name_m]!

1 Like

Looks awesome! Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Thank you all so much for your support! I just uploaded my welcome video. Stay tuned for my P names! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Berries! I wanted to let you guys know that I’ve uploaded my first video in a while on my channel which can be found here! [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to check it out!

2 Likes

Hey Berries! I just uploaded a video to my YouTube channel for the first time in a while which showcases some new names that I’ve added to my list as well as my new Top 20 list! I hope you guys enjoy! :smiley:

Edit: I re-uploaded the video since it seemed to have stopped processing. I hope it works this time!

1 Like

Hey Berries! I thought I’d make an update video on my new names and combos, including my re-vamped Top 20 singles! I hope you enjoy it! :smiley:

2 Likes

Here is my new video that showcases my favorite names through the alphabet! Enjoy! :grinning: