Myfanwy vs Ferelith: New Name Crushes

I have been on hiatus from most internet stuff recently (ok so I have just been SUPER busy). Anyway, I have new name crushes on both of these as either a first or a middle name. Which do you prefer and why?

[name_f]Myfanwy[/name_f] - Welsh - muh-VAHN-wee
[name_f]Ferelith[/name_f] - Scottish - FEH-Reh-Liy-TH

They both have a very ‘Middle Ages’ feel to me, which is probably why I see the appeal. I may never use either of them for anything other than a character, so I guess this is GP post.

[name_f]Ferelith[/name_f], the other one seems very made up. I like [name_f]Niamh[/name_f], [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f], [name_f]Siobhan[/name_f], and [name_f]Brighid[/name_f] :slight_smile: (Irish names are very pretty)

I like them both a lot, but [name_f]Ferelith[/name_f] is my favorite of the two. I think the first time I heard of it was on [name_f]Cristina[/name_f]'s Once Upon a Time [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Names blog.

If it’s just a GP or character, [name_f]Myfanwy[/name_f] really is gorgeous, I just know most people would butcher the pronunciation.

I love [name_f]Ferelith[/name_f]. I love the way [name_f]Myfanwy[/name_f] sounds, but the spelling always confuses me- I think it would get butchered. [name_f]Ferelith[/name_f] feels really sleek, yet wispy and wonderful. No idea why, but it reminds me of [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] from The [name_f]Tempest[/name_f].