mystery short story!

I have to write a short story for my creative writing class and we’ve been working on developing characters. The characters I’ve ended up with are a mystery solving/detective team. The girl is 22 and the boy, named [name_u]Tyler[/name_u], is 17. I’ve had some trouble naming the girl. In my head she has a sort of film noir vibe, wearing a scarf tied under her chin and large sunglasses. She wears a trench coat, a dusty blue one, and she’s meant to be sort of like a bad character from a faux-[name_m]Wes[/name_m] [name_m]Anderson[/name_m] movie. She likes to think of herself as sort of an enigma. She likes eating ice cream in the winter so it doesn’t melt. For a purse she uses her father’s old briefcase, and it’s filled with pamphlets for women’s clubs she’ll never join, have used tubes of lipstick of varying colours (some light pink and lilac, others maroon or deep purple), loose cigarettes, and a paper clipped stack of old obituaries she’s cut out of the paper. She’s still a work in progress, but that’s what I’ve got so far. As for names, I’ve come up with [name_f]Dianna[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Cynthia[/name_f], [name_f]Irene[/name_f], [name_f]Raina[/name_f], and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], but none of those seem to be quite right. If anyone has any ideas on what to name her (or character traits for that matter, so she doesn’t seem quite so much like some sort of [name_m]Wes[/name_m] [name_m]Anderson[/name_m] manic pixie dream girl) let me know! Thank you in advance!

I like [name_f]Irene[/name_f] and [name_f]Cynthia[/name_f], gives me a mysterious vibe.
[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], Aderyn, [name_f]Brianne[/name_f], [name_f]Cheryl[/name_f], [name_f]Charlene[/name_f], [name_f]Darina[/name_f], [name_f]Marina[/name_f], [name_f]Eira[/name_f] (ay-ra), [name_f]Graziella[/name_f], [name_f]Kira[/name_f], [name_u]Penrose[/name_u], Ryn, [name_f]Tricia[/name_f], [name_f]Valencia[/name_f]?