Mythbuster Baby

[name]Kari[/name] [name]Byron[/name] from Mythbusters just had a baby girl…
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]

Thoughts?

i like stella and i [name]LOVE[/name] ruby. but i don’t think i like them together. still, not nearly as bad as bronx mowgli or whatever his name is!

Nice, very nice. [name]Love[/name] both names, even though they are getting so popular. They fit fairly well together, but it’s just so… predictable, I suppose. So starbaby, you know? Well, it could’ve been worse.

I’m not necessarily in love with both names. I do kind of like [name]Stella[/name]. I think [name]Ruby[/name] is cute too. I don’t know who the celebrity is by her own name or show that she’s on. I think it’s nice when even celebrities pick out names they like or think are cool without always researching how common it is or how much it might seem they are picking sort of a celebrity cliche, or have to be super-inventive. These are nice names and it’s not like there’s some sort of celebrity royalty tradition, like a bona fide movie star, trend-setter, attention-maker. This kind of name keeps the kid out of the spotlight - not that the mom is very far in the spotlight. [name]Just[/name] very normal and likable name that she probably picked because she likes it - the most important reason.

Very good point, [name]Karen[/name]. I’m not exactly sure what I was trying to say in my previous post, but that is a very interesting view. :slight_smile: