Nadia

What do you think?

Very pretty name! It reminds me of [name]Nadia[/name] Com?neci, teen-aged Romanian gymnast who won gold medals in the 1976 Olympics. She was adorable and amazingly talented.

I love the name [name]Nadia[/name]!

([name]Nadia[/name] [name]Elena[/name] Comaneci was the first Olympic gymnast to receive a perfect score of 10 in the history of gymnastics, which she earned at the 1976 Olympics where she also won three gold medals. )

I think that most people think of the above [name]Nadia[/name] when they hear that name, though it is not a bad association. With or without Comaneci, it is one of my favorite names. Some people might think it sounds like “naughty” but I don’t think of that.

[name]Elena[/name] (which is [name]Nadia[/name] Comaneci’s middle name) is pretty as well.

Sticking with the theme, [name]Olga[/name] would make an interesting choice.

([name]Olga[/name] Korbut was the onle who literally changed the face of gymnastics by changing it from a sport of women competitors to that of girls.)

But I digress. :slight_smile:

I think it is pretty.

I think it’s pretty, but I love one of your other names, [name]Natalia[/name], more. (Also, I can’t help but think of Octomom when I hear [name]Nadia[/name] these days, but that’s not the name’s fault.)

Good luck!

I personally don’t like it just because it reminds me of the Spanish word ‘nada.’