Nadia?

What are your thoughts on the name [name_f]Nadia[/name_f]? It’s really starting to grow on me now, though I’m not sure how wearable it is.

What do you think of [name_f]Nadia[/name_f]? Would it fit with a sibling set of say, [name_f]Cerys[/name_f], [name_f]Bethany[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f] and [name_f]Niamh[/name_f]?

I really adore the name [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] and yes, it would work with that sibset!

Using your signature…
[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Aimee[/name_f]
[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Yasmin[/name_f]
[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]
[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Nadia[/name_f]! I think it’s totally wearable and would work well with the other names in your desired sibset.

It’s a very beautiful name for any age :slight_smile: I love Russian names! I’d say it works well with [name_f]Elle[/name_f] or [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] from your signature. A similar name could be [name_f]Natalia[/name_f]. [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] would be adorable

I love [name_f]Nadia[/name_f]. It’s an underused clessic. It fits right into the sib set you memtioned.

I adore [name_f]Nadia[/name_f]. I have a teacher with this name and also an ex-roommate called [name_f]Nadya[/name_f], and let me assure you that this name is perfectly wearable. [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] sounds great next to your other favourites, really.

Totally wearable. I have known a few [name_f]Nadia[/name_f]'s and they all loved their name :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone! As for the mn suggestions, I love [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f], & [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I think it’s a beautiful name, and with a lovely meaning to boot. I like [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] a lot too. I’m less sure about the sibset. I could see [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] and [name_f]Cerys[/name_f] together - I feel like their meanings create a bond. [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] and [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] work for me too - they both feel warm and have depth, imo. Something about [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] and [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] though nags at me, I guess because they’re both 5 letter N names, but to me one screams Russian and one screams Irish.

I could see [name_f]Nadine[/name_f] tying that sibset together well. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a thought.

I love [name_f]Nadia[/name_f]! Though I’m a little biased because my name is [name_f]Nadja[/name_f] :slight_smile: I love [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] out of your middle name selections the best.

[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] is awesome and fits right into that sibset.

[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] is really pretty and totally wearable! I think if fits well with your sisbet!

My cousin has a 3-year-old name [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]. [name_f]Nadia[/name_f]'s 9-year-old brother is [name_u]Rylan[/name_u] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]. I love both names, but don’t think they match in style at all.

I think [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] is a great name and ages well.