Naia, Niah, Kaia, or Kiah?

Which do you prefer: [name_f]Naia[/name_f], [name_f]Niah[/name_f], [name_f]Kaia[/name_f], or [name_u]Kiah[/name_u]? All pronounced NIE-uh, KIE-uh.

I LOVE [name_f]Naia[/name_f], it’s one of my favorites. I also prefer [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] over [name_u]Kiah[/name_u] personally.

1 Like

I would pronounce [name_f]Naia[/name_f] and [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] to rhyme with [name_f]Maya[/name_f] (with an “eye” sound)

[name_f]Niah[/name_f] and [name_u]Kiah[/name_u] would be like the words knee and key for me.

I like [name_f]Naia[/name_f], [name_f]Kaia[/name_f], and [name_f]Niah[/name_f] (Kiah reminds me of the car brand Kia).

kaia!!

[name_f]Kaia[/name_f]

[name_f]Kaia[/name_f] :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

[name_f]Naia[/name_f] is my favorite and [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] is my second favorite!

[name_f]Niah[/name_f] and [name_u]Kiah[/name_u] my instinct would be nee-uh and kee-uh

I like [name_f]Kaia[/name_f]. Not a fan of the others, personally.

[name_f]Kaia[/name_f]! For the pronounciatuin you want, i’d go for the aia spellings as opposed to the iah ones

[name_f]Naia[/name_f] and [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] are tied for top names IMO. Not a fan of [name_f]Niah[/name_f] or [name_u]Kiah[/name_u].

[name_f]Naia[/name_f] has a pretty and strong sound!

I’ve always loved [name_f]Naia[/name_f], so it gets my vote. It gives me water-y nymph imagery (naiad + Basque ‘wave’ meaning), and I love that. Also, it works as a namesake for my Mum for me, so I do love that about it, too.

I think I slightly prefer [name_f]Niah[/name_f] over [name_f]Naia[/name_f], but definitely prefer [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] over [name_u]Kiah[/name_u].

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite out of all 4 of them is [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] though!

[name_f]Kaia[/name_f]!

[name_u]Kiah[/name_u]

1 Like

Kaia is definitely my favorite! The ai- spelling is definitely more intuitive than -iah (assuming it’s like K-eye-uh). As for why I prefer Kaia over Naia… I like K names and I have a bad association with a Naia. :grimacing:

i prefer kaia!

[name_f]Kaia[/name_f] is my fave followed by [name_f]Naia[/name_f]. Not a fan of the other spellings ( especially if you’re going pronunciation for the names to rhyme with Maya)

I prefer [name_f]Naia[/name_f] or [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] for spellings!

kaia :hibiscus: