[name ] and [/name ]

I hope this is in the right spot:

What is up with those tags in every forum post I see? They are around names of course, but are they supposed to be links to the database here? I’m using Google Chrome; could it be a browser issue?

Please let me know; it’s really hard to read the discussions here. :frowning:

I thought I was the only one seeing these and I’m also using Google chrome but when I used my moms computer it showed the same way It’s really annoying I hope they can fix it.

That was driving me crazy too.

It’s the code we’re seeing so that you can click on the name to look it up in the database. I don’t see the code anymore, but you can no longer click on the name, but it’s so much better than [name ] and [/name].

I am so glad I am not the only one!
I’ve just tried to look at the forums in Firefox and there were no tags. I open the same thing in Chrome and there aren’t any now either. [name]Lucky[/name] thread? Has it been fixed/changed?

… [name]Lucky[/name] thread.

Nope, I still see it. Very annoying, but less annoying than having to use a different browser to view nameberry, I guess… though it’s close… :expressionless:

Me too. I am using Safari. I was hoping that I could fix it by changing a setting somewhere…

Did anybody send a question to the feedback email address? I have one drafted and just stopped in here to check whether I could get any more information. Might go ahead and send it anyway.

Et voila! Its fixed.
Phew that makes it a bit easier to read.
[name]Hope[/name] its the same for everybody else.
Thanks nameberry people