Name Anniversary

Today is the 39th anniversary of the day I changed my name! Since I was born on a [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] in [name_f]April[/name_f], it made sense to have my rebirth on a [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] in [name_f]April[/name_f].
I never liked my birth name which was immensely popular when I was born and is found all over the [name_f]English[/name_f] speaking world plus some non [name_f]English[/name_f] countries.
The name I chose was Agnetha as I am a massive fan of Agnetha Faltskog from [name_m]Abba[/name_m]. [name_f]My[/name_f] laptop has a problem with the pronunciation though as I have programmed her to greet me when I sign in.

5 Likes

Wow, happy name anniversary! :confetti_ball:

Agnetha is a really great choice. I’m curious: did you have any other contenders? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think you or your life would have turned out differently if you’d gone with a different choice?

[name_f]Loretta[/name_f] and [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] were strong contenders but I couldn’t decide which one I liked best. It would probably have been easier for others to pronounce and remember had I gone for a different choice.

[name_f]Happy[/name_f] name anniversarry!!! :smiley:
Agnetha is such a beautiful and distinctive choice!

1 Like

aw happy nameiversarry babes! that’s so beautiful and brave. so proud!! live it up today honey :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you, EJ.

Thank you, [name_f]Marina[/name_f]. I feel ‘Agnetha’ suits me better than my original name which I never liked.

1 Like