Name any previous poster!

Hi all! This is exactly like the “Name the previous poster” thread except you can name anyone who’s posted here! I’ll start us off.

I’m your typical bookworm, think glasses and intense love of libraries. I’m introverted and daydream probably too much. I love folklore, making lists, and watching thunderstorms. I’m looking for a feminine name but unisex is alright too!

Have fun everyone!

1 Like

I see you as an [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] or a [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] xx
@penelope_lynson

1 Like

@midwinter, you seem like:
Julie
Kayla
Matilda
Evelyn/Eve
Ashlyn
Sylvie
Storm
Phoenix?

I love statistics, phylogeny/evolution, genetics/pedigrees, chemistry, hiking in scenic places, astronomy, and other science related topics.

Also INTJ/P, half asian (but sometimes look hispanic?), daydreamer, ADD (not physically hyper, just mentally so I have trouble focusing), outspoken, individualistic, environmentalist, enjoy fantasy and action stories, and you can check out my user card or the links below if want to know more details about me

https://forum.nameberry.com/t/teenberries/208974/8538?u=kailun

https://listography.com/8026628286/to_do/in_my_lifetime

https://forum.nameberry.com/t/bucket-list/313133/13

1 Like

@KaiLun I can see you as a [name_f]Maia[/name_f], [name_f]Eve[/name_f] or [name_f]Amelie[/name_f].

1 Like

@midwinter, you seem like a:
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Elena[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]

1 Like

I can be introverted or extroverted depending on the situation! I have green eyes and light brown hair and freckles. I love history and literature, I’m always studying or reading somewhere. I’m a vegetarian and love nature, i’m at my happiest when i’m outside in the middle of nowhere!!

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] or Rosalie
Ailuri
[name_f]Amber[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Heidi[/name_f]
Alice
Anastasia nn Anya
Helen
Victoria
Ivy
Fiona
Leila

1 Like

@MargotAbeline,
You seem like a:
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f]

1 Like

Felicity
[name_u]Alexis[/name_u]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiora[/name_f]
[name_f]Megan[/name_f]
[name_f]Fern[/name_f]
Seqoiya
[name_f]Azalea[/name_f]
[name_f]Maple[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_u]Sparrow[/name_u]

And I know I already told you:
[name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]
[name_f]Nyx[/name_f]
[name_u]Salem[/name_u]
[name_u]Ashley[/name_u]/Ashlyn

1 Like

i really love these, especially [name_f]Fern[/name_f] and [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u]!!

1 Like

@MargotAbeline, you sound like a
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]

@anon68906791
You sound like a
[name_u]Marie[/name_u]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
@midwinter
You sound like a
[name_f]Bianca[/name_f]
[name_f]Sarah[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f]
[name_f]Carrie[/name_f]

I have brown hair and blue eyes. When I listen to people, my eyes get very wide so I sort of look like a scared dear, though my face is not petite. I like to read, write, swim, play basketball and sports with family and friends. Movies are some of my favorite pasttimes and I love popcorn! And cream puffs, lol. I moved 2 years ago and have reconnected with a friend via letters, so I prefer paper over text message. I am outgoing with friends and family and more quiet and reserved with strangers. When I’m nervous, I talk really fast. Like REALLY fast. I’m sort of an old soul as well and would live in the 1800s or the early 1900s if there was AC, lol.

4 Likes

I love so many of these responses!

@anon68906791 I could see you as a -
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
Ermengarde
[name_f]Margareta[/name_f] nn [name_f]Maisie[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] nn [name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] nn [name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Philomena[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]

@KaiLun I could see you as (Btw I second [name_f]Margot[/name_f]’s suggestion of [name_f]Maia[/name_f]/Maya)
[name_f]Astra[/name_f]
[name_f]Zora[/name_f]
[name_u]Nova[/name_u]
[name_f]Cosima[/name_f] nn [name_f]Cosma[/name_f]
[name_f]Aphra[/name_f]
[name_f]Avalon[/name_f]
[name_u]Lux[/name_u]

@MargotAbeline I could see you as a -
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]
[name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_f]Lizbet[/name_f] nn [name_f]Birdie[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Ambrosia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]
[name_f]Claudia[/name_f]

@namesleuth23 I could see you as a -
[name_f]Briony[/name_f]/Bryony
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Amalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Philippa[/name_f] nn [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] or [name_u]Pip[/name_u]

1 Like

I see you as a [name_f]Tonya[/name_f]. I am about to retire,an empty nester that has always been very busy.I need bifocals and I love to own a pretty wardrobe but always end up just being comfy. I like trying new recipes and decluttering.I have just a few dear friends and keep a polite distance to my neighbors.

I could see you as a…
[name_f]Diane[/name_f]
[name_f]Carol[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f]
[name_f]Mary[/name_f]
[name_u]Leigh[/name_u]
[name_f]Susan[/name_f]

I am tall with blonde hair and blue, sometimes green eyes. I am very outgoing and typically popular, though I often embrace my inner nerd (be it naming, reading, writing, or otherwise). I love movies and music, but my taste is completely undefinable. I have more clothes than I know what to do with, and I wear dresses almost every day in the summer. [name_f]My[/name_f] friends tell me that I’m an old soul, which I’ll take their word for. An enneagram four to the core, I yearn for deep feeling and individuality, which leads me to have identity crises on the daily. According to my friends my aesthetic is a [name_u]French[/name_u], dark academia, cottagecore mix up that I am too stubborn to pick from (exact words from my bff that I just texted). I love parties and traveling and having adventures; I miss school and talking to people, but I always appreciate a moment to reflect.

You seem like a [name_f]Mary[/name_f] or an [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] to me!

1 Like

I see you as a [name_f]Lexy[/name_f],[name_u]Britt[/name_u],or [name_u]Stacy[/name_u]

@midwinter: [name_f]Abigail[/name_f], [name_f]Susan[/name_f], [name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]

@anon68906791: [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]

@namesleuth23: [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]/Lucy, [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

I have black hair, shorter in the front and longer in the back, at just a bit longer than shoulder length, almond-shaped brown eyes, and medium brown skin. I’m 4’11, and average weight for said size. I’m a giant nerd and I write both fanfiction and original fiction. I like to read, and I’m very introverted. I’m an only child, but I have a huge extended family, and I’m closest to my maternal grandma. I have varying styles of dress: sweatpants, dresses, pencil skirts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, leggings and jeans. I used to be on the track team, and am currently on debate. Pretty impulsive, and I love flowers.

2 Likes

@anon80426808: I see you as a [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Molly[/name_f], or [name_f]Melody[/name_f]!
@namesleuth23: I see you as a [name_f]Katie[/name_f], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], [name_f]Allegra[/name_f], or [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]!
@Rhettagain: I see you as a [name_f]Carol[/name_f], [name_f]Mary[/name_f], [name_u]Anne[/name_u], or [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]!

1 Like