Name Ashleyann8’s Son

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! Doing one for the boys too!

What would you name my son?

[name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] or [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]

1 Like

As I’m obviously naming your daughter [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] I would need to find a brother name that would go wonderfully with her using your UC as inspiration I would go with [name_u]Finnegan[/name_u] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] or [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u].

[name_u]Finnegan[/name_u] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] because I think [name_u]Finnegan[/name_u] has the grandeur of [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] but similarly has the fun nickname [name_u]Finn[/name_u]. [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] & [name_u]Finn[/name_u] would be cute. Also [name_u]Fox[/name_u] in the middle slot like [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] feels unexpected and I like nature connection.

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is just so classic like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]

1 Like

Using yours, [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] [name_u]Everest[/name_u], using my suggestions, [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m] [name_u]Pax[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_u]Miles[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]

1 Like

@futuremama absolutely love both of these combos! :heart_eyes:

@tori101 [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is one of my fave combos! I agree that it pairs perfectly with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Greyblue [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m] [name_u]Pax[/name_u] is so cool! I’ve been crushing on [name_u]Pax[/name_u] lately so it’s honestly perfect. [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] [name_u]Everest[/name_u] is great as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@cactusgram I love this combo! I’ve always loved [name_u]Miles[/name_u] as a first and it sounds great with [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] :heart_eyes:

3 Likes