Name baby Ryan?

I have a list, which one(s) do you like/dislike most and why?
http://www.babynames.com/Names/namelist_view.php?VNLID=9777896

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Boy [name]Silas[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] - For some reason [name]Silas[/name] makes me think of mean people…and silos. Although, I think I’m the only berry here who dislikes this name. :wink:

Boy [name]Kyler[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] ([name]Kai[/name]) - My brother has a friend named [name]Kaj[/name] (pron. [name]Kai[/name]) and I always thought it was different, but totally usable. [name]Kyler[/name] sort of trends up the sound of [name]Kai[/name].

Boy [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] ([name]Jake[/name]) - A good name, that’s why its been number one for ten straight years. I like it, but the popularity would have me choosing a different name.

Boy Breaux [name]Ryan[/name] (pronounced BRO) - I’m sorry, but eww. It LOOKS cool, but it feels so druggie/surfer dude to me. “What’s up bro!”

Boy [name]Emerson[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] - Thanks to [name]Teri[/name] Hatcher, [name]Emerson[/name] has gone to the girls.

Boy [name]Emory[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] - The only [name]Emery[/name] I have ever met was a girl.

Boy [name]Oakley[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] - I like it! My inlaws live in Oakfield, so out of pure corniness I couldn’t use it. But I’d say Go for it!

Boy [name]Jamie[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] ([name]Junior[/name]) - I’m wholly against Juniors. I know they’ve been around for ages and everyone has their own opinion on it, but to me it just seems boring. Also, I want my child to be able to be their own person, not live in the shadows of someone else.

Girl [name]Macy[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] - I don’t mind it, but I prefer [name]Maisie[/name].

Girl [name]Autumn[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] - Feels dated to me.

Girl Berlynn [name]Ryan[/name] - Really not a fan. It looks made up, but sounds like she’d be a sister to [name]Dakota[/name] or [name]Madison[/name]…too trendy.

Girl [name]Celia[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] - Gorgeous!

Girl Emorie [name]Ryan[/name] ([name]Emmy[/name]) - I’d go with the [name]Emery[/name] spelling. The -ie ending gives it a childish look that will work until she is about 18.

Girl [name]Oakley[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] - All boy to me. I know I have all sorts of “rules” but to me if a name can land on both my girl and boys lists it just comes off my list.

Girl [name]Bella[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] - overly trendy.

Girl [name]Gemmy[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] (pronounced jem-me) - [name]Gemma[/name] is much better. [name]Gemmy[/name] is another name that I can picture only a teenager or younger.