Name Based on Description: Instruments

I made this post a while back. While it hasn’t been super popular, I still love the idea and hopefully those involved also liked it. I decided to do another one, this time based on instruments. This one is very short, and I will probably be making more soon.

So, I describe the people, and the descriptions are based around a different instrument. Based on their description, you decide on their name (as well as their gender). Extra points this round if you pick out names that have to do with musical terms.

[name_u]Piano[/name_u]

They have very slender hands and have very small handwriting. They always were black and white clothing. They are always wondering and worrying about irrelevant things. They don’t like small talk. Whenever they do speak, it’s for good reason. They have amazing grades.

What is their name?

Ukelele

They have a little bounce with every step they take. They always have a smile on their face, for everyone else’s sake, but is actually a little sad on the inside. They always wear jeans, but they are all torn because they trip all the time. They talk a million miles a minute. They have a hard time focusing on just one topic.

What is their name?

[name_u]Guitar[/name_u]

They are sturdy and have a comforting presence. They have the warmest smile. They have a small campfire in their backyard. They can keep up the most interesting conversations. They would never do anything to make anyone uncomfortable. They are very knowing.

What is their name?

Drums

They have a habit of doing things out of sheer curiosity. They are very, very loud with realizing it and they joke around a lot. They are always amused at the smallest, silliest thing. They pretend to be fearless but are actually the most easily frightened. Their arms and legs are always twitching and bouncing.

What is their name?

[name_u]Piano[/name_u]: [name_f]Celesta[/name_f] [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]
Ukelele: [name_u]Harmony[/name_u] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_u]Guitar[/name_u]: Clef [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]
Drums: [name_m]Forte[/name_m] [name_m]Cannon[/name_m]