Name Boards!

I got this idea about 5 minutes ago in Spanish class. I’m still in spanish class but I don’t understand anything, so here I am).

I don’t think I’ve seen this done on here before, but give me your favorite name(s) and I’ll create a name board style thing for em! Either digital or paper. I would just write the name in a certain font that fits the name vibe and surround it with things related/things I see related to the name. So in a way, it’s like the name aesthetic thread, but not completely. I could also do your own name. Anything! (and if you want it on paper/digital just mention it, or I’ll do it on either randomly) Paper takes a bit longer.

I’ll pm the final boards to the requesters, it’ll make it easier to read the thread and make sure I don’t miss any names then! I’ll just reply done, and it should be in ur pm’s.

7 Likes

This sounds so cool, thank you for offering to do it! Could you do my baby’s name, [name_u]Léo[/name_u] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]?

1 Like

This is such a cute idea, I love threads like this! <3

Would you be able to do Evaluna [name_f]Behati[/name_f] / [name_f]Behati[/name_f] Evaluna (Whichever you prefer!) if you have time? :white_heart: I don’t mind if it’s paper or digital, whatever is easier for you!

1 Like

Done! Lovely name, btw!

1 Like

Can you do [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] Song (as FN MN LN) ?

1 Like

Oh my gosh, I absolutely love it, it feels so perfect! Thank you again so much!

1 Like

I love this idea!
Would you be able to do [name_f]Aliya[/name_f] [name_f]Josette[/name_f]? and [name_f]Katya[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]? I would be okay with digital or paper, whichever is best for you :white_heart:

1 Like

I’d love to see [name_f]Kate[/name_f]! In whatever works for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Can you do [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u] please? Both ways are fine :).Thank you [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]!

1 Like

Done! This one was so fun making! I did [name_f]Behati[/name_f] Evaluna, just pmed it

Could you do [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]?

1 Like

Yep done, just sent it!

1 Like

Hi [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]! Could you do [name_f]Christine[/name_f] [name_u]Maria[/name_u]?

1 Like

Anya [name_f]Cosette[/name_f], please! I’m so excited to see what you come up with!

1 Like

Could you please do [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Sixtine[/name_f]?

1 Like

I’d love to see [name_m]Simon[/name_m], if you have the time!

1 Like

Lucille if you have time, please.

1 Like

This is the sweetest, thank you!! I’d love it if you could do [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] please!
(ps [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] isn’t a typo, it’s the Tolkien/Elvish spelling! :blush:)

1 Like

Great idea!!

Could you do either [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] or [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] [name_u]Miles[/name_u]?!

1 Like

This is such a cool idea! if you have time, could you do [name_u]Revere[/name_u] [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m]? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like