Name change ideas

Hello, i’m kind of new to this but i’m planning on changing my name sometime soon before i start at my new school. id prefer gender neutral ones but it doesn’t really matter, im kind of gravitating towards names with meanings relating to ‘night’, ‘moon’, ‘shapeshifter’, etc.

my list so far is: lilith, ash, raven, althea, eira, isra, nico, and atlas. i kind of prefer the more dark, mythological(especially greek), whimsical type names. i don’t really like popular names, especially since my birthname is quite popular but then again i’m really open to anything so if anyone has any suggestions i’d really appreciate them!

1 Like

I love [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] from your list!

Some other suggestions
[name_u]Lux[/name_u] (meaning light)
[name_u]Ziggy[/name_u]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] (meaning bringer of treasure)
[name_u]Dylan[/name_u] (meaning son of the sea)
[name_f]Aura[/name_f] (soft breeze)
[name_f]Mercy[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps in some way and good luck (and have fun as well) with choosing your new name!!

Thank you!!

I actually really love [name_u]Lux[/name_u] and [name_u]Ziggy[/name_u] especially!

1 Like

[name_u]Merle[/name_u] - “blackbird”
[name_m]Lucian[/name_m] - “light”
[name_m]Maxen[/name_m] - “greatest”
[name_f]Idony[/name_f] - “love again, renewal” which I think is a neat name for your name change!
[name_f]Tanith[/name_f] - “ Name of the Phoenician deity who was the patron of Carthage, goddess of the moon, and a fertility figure”

[name_u]Nyx[/name_u]

Nice options so far - [name_u]Raven[/name_u], [name_f]Eira[/name_f], [name_u]Isra[/name_u] and [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] are very cool!

You might like:

[name_u]Evren[/name_u]
[name_f]Lumi[/name_f]
[name_u]Lux[/name_u]
[name_f]Ceres[/name_f]
[name_f]Philomel[/name_f]
[name_f]Nox[/name_f]
[name_u]Blaise[/name_u]
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_m]Nereus[/name_m]
Iphis
[name_u]Taliesin[/name_u]
[name_u]Onyx[/name_u]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]

[name_f]My[/name_f] first thought was [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u]!

These are all really nice! Thank you!

1 Like

I love the name [name_u]Nyx[/name_u] sooo much, and I named one of my dogs that just over a year ago! If it weren’t for my dog, I honestly think I’d use [name_u]Nyx[/name_u] for myself

Based on your list, I’d say Raven/Ash are my favorites. Another note, I think Althea, Eira, and Isra might be hard to pronounce, so if you’re changing your name and want something simple for new people to remember, maybe steer away from those imo. If not, another greek name I love is Hera. Thalia and Stevia sound mythological to me, you could go by Stevie to be gender neutral. Other GN names: Tommy, Billie, Sawyer, Dakota Blair, Taylor.