Name Change Needed

Since nobody has replied to the Quintessential [name_f]British[/name_f] Legends post I made two days ago, here I am with that same series, making my questions simpler and more spread out (thank you to the three people who each voted differently on a three-answer poll, by the way, that has cleared nothing up but I appreciate the attempt and recognise it’s not really your fault unless person three saw the fifty-fifty split and then went for the third one, in which case… well).

One question revolves around my [name_f]Morgan[/name_f] le [name_f]Fay[/name_f] character, who was originally named [name_f]Remi[/name_f] [name_f]Fay[/name_f] (and who will now be referred to as X). However, because another character is [name_f]Wren[/name_f] and at least one more character has a short name ending in the ‘ee’ sound, I’m changing their first name.

Criteria:

• Cannot be [name_f]Morgan[/name_f]
  • Cannot start with M or R (non-negotiable)
  • Gender-neutral, preferably one that leans a bit more feminine
  • Preferably does not have the ‘ee’ sound at the end, though if it’s longer either visibly or by syllables it might be fine
  • Something witchy could work, but in the subtle sense (witchiness is not strict, but it does have to be fairly subtle if it is intended to be witchy)
  • [name_f]Wren[/name_f] and [name_m]Ari[/name_m] are definite names, I am currently deciding between [name_m]Elliot[/name_m] and [name_f]Emery[/name_f] for another character, so those are all out as well

The surname is [name_f]Fay[/name_f] and will remain [name_f]Fay[/name_f]. This is a name X chose for themselves, something which happens before they discover that they have magical powers.

Here are some ideas:

[name_m]Lowen[/name_m]
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f]
[name_m]Penrose[/name_m]
[name_f]Seren[/name_f]
[name_f]Celandine[/name_f]
[name_f]Persimmon[/name_f]
[name_f]Teagan[/name_f]
[name_m]Tallis[/name_m]
[name_m]Celyn[/name_m]
[name_m]Ellis[/name_m]
[name_m]Sullivan[/name_m]