Name Choices of my Teachers

I’ve been hearing a lot of names around my school lately, mainly because many of the teachers are pregnant. So I thought I’d share some of these names with you all, to get thoughts and whatnot.

[name]Daniel[/name]
(my English teacher is going to name her baby [name]Daniel[/name], with two middle names, one is very Irish and the other is Hebrew. Before she told us his name would be [name]Daniel[/name], my class had a running joke that she should name him Bovice.)

[name]Kai[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] and [name]Gavyn[/name] C.
(my multimedia teacher just had her twins on Friday. They are very cute, we saw pictures and the names in an email, but imagine my shock when I realized [name]Gavyn[/name] was for a girl…)

[name]Jayden[/name] and [name]Isabel[/name]
(so, these ones aren’t really babies, but my bio teacher’s dogs. He asked me to petsit his huskies, and of course my first question was about their names. They’re both girls, and 9 and 7 years old, respectively.)

I apologize for the semi-long post, but I found the tastes of my teachers’ names to be very interesting. Let me know what you think :slight_smile:

Hmm . . .

I like [name]Daniel[/name] a lot. It’s classic, refined, and masculine. [name]Kai[/name] I’m not so fond of. I just can’t picture a Grandpa [name]Kai[/name], but [name]Andrew[/name] is nice. I was also surprised when you wrote that [name]Gavyn[/name] was a girl. That’s one I haven’t seen too many spelling variations on (yet). [name]Jayden[/name] and isabel don’ seem to go together. [name]Isabel[/name] is a classic, feminine name and [name]Jayden[/name] is trendy and unisex.

Overall, very eclectic!