Name crushes of the week...

[name]Molly[/name] and [name]Gabriella[/name]. I’ve always been fond of [name]Gabriella[/name] and this week I have “rediscovered” it, but I used to hate [name]Molly[/name] - apparently it has grown on me!

That is SO creepy! the exact same thing happened to ME this week, too!

[name]Isabel[/name]

I dont really like [name]Molly[/name], but [name]Gabriella[/name] is sort of cute.

xoxoxoxo,
[name]Bella[/name]

My other name crushes this week include [name]Feodora[/name] ([name]Fay[/name]-Oh-Door-Uh),
[name]Olive[/name], [name]Katarina[/name], [name]Theodosia[/name], [name]Calico[/name], [name]Ruby[/name] (I have always loved it, just not this much :), [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Cecily[/name], [name]Simonetta[/name] (I know, I know :wink:

mmm mmm!

[name]Isabel[/name]

I’ve kinda been having a name crush on [name]Miranda[/name]. I never really considered it, but it seems fresh, young, and spunky. I also have been liking [name]Rosemary[/name], completely different from [name]Miranda[/name]; a slightly old-fashioned, girly, flowery name.

[name]Jemima[/name]. I know, it’s a bit crazy for me, but I was compiling a list of contacts at work and an old woman named Miss [name]Jemima[/name] was on the list. It just struck me as adorable, in that old lady chic kind of way. But, I could never bring myself to use it - there are some connotations there that are just too strong…

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Seraphina[/name] and [name]Jessamine[/name] are mine!

I have had a few lately. Three actually! [name]Savannah[/name], [name]Kelsey[/name] and [name]Meghan[/name]. [name]Meghan[/name] I have loved forever, but forgot about it until now!

[name]Calypso[/name] and Eponine, the latter of which I’ve thought about before but never really loved. My concern with Eponine is that I can clearly see my daughter, older, saying “So why did you name me after the one who DIDN’T get the guy?”

Oooo! I like [name]Penelope[/name] (I used to dislike this name, but it has grown on me), [name]Seraphina[/name] I adore so much(it has a very special meaning with my son who passed away, but I couldn’t get DH to go for it… it’ll be one of those names that he’ll come across in 3 or 4 yrs and tells me how much he just LOVES it.), and [name]Savannah[/name]!

[name]Romy[/name] - I’ve always liked it but this week I’m definitely “crushing” lol. Can’t find a longer name I love though and I wouldn’t use it on its own.

[name]Phoebe[/name] - same as above, always liked it but now I’m really in love! It’s annoying me though because I already loved [name]Penelope[/name] and now I can’t decide between the two :frowning:

Also new favs this week are [name]Lilith[/name], [name]Annia[/name], [name]Grier[/name], [name]Blythe[/name] (a former hate believe it or not lol) and [name]Lelia[/name].

I went to grade school with a [name]Romy[/name]! She’s Czech. I’m also starting to like [name]Lucia[/name] this week. I’ve seen it before, but the more I see it the more I like it!

i’ve been crazy about the name seamus this week. i don’t know why, i’ve never even considered it until here recently. I think i would go well with my daughter’s name ([name]Rylee[/name])

I’ve been crushing on [name]Francesca[/name] and [name]Clementine[/name] this week. I hate that DH vetoed [name]Clementine[/name] :[

DH brought up [name]Seamus[/name]! Crazy thing is, our child will be Hispanic, Greek, [name]German[/name] and Italian… I don’t think [name]Seamus[/name] would fit LOL!

[name]Philomena[/name] is my name crush this week! The nn [name]Mena[/name] would be adorable!

[name]Amalia[/name] is a current love of mine. I too am liking the nickname [name]Mali[/name] ([name]Molly[/name])…there must be something in the water with the [name]Molly[/name] business!

[name]Antonia[/name] is another one of my loves. I [name]ADORE[/name] this name but I can’t talk my husband into even thinking about this one.

After recently reading [name]Jane[/name] Eyre, I rediscovered [name]Adele[/name] and [name]Adela[/name]. Now they’re on my favorites list!

I discovered [name]Adair[/name] this week. It doesn’t go with my other name picks at all, but I think it sounds so cool!

[name]Fallen[/name] in love with [name]Alistair[/name]/[name]Alasdair[/name] but hate all the nns.