Name Debacle!

No more need for this thread.

Keep in mind that he is still the father of this baby, so it might be nice when she comes of an age to understand, that her name in some way resembles his. So, I personally wouldn’t toss a name that you love because there is a similarity to your child’s biological father’s name. In the end it may be a plus. I love the combo, so go for it!

Also, sorry about your sucky situation. Some day he will realize what a jack*ss he’s been.

Since you always loved [name_f]Martha[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], I wouldn’t let the issues with your ex take this from you and would keep it in your list of possibilities. Your other options are nice too so I’d just go with your gut on this one. You could also switch these around and use [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Martha[/name_f]. [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] often has the nn [name_f]Posey[/name_f], so you could use that as a way to honor your sister. [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] or [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] are good combos. I also think that [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] is similar to [name_f]Martha[/name_f]. What about [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] or [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Agatha[/name_f]? I also like [name_f]Jane[/name_f] Hinami as a combo as well.

All the best to you and your new little one after going through this difficult time!

[name_f]Martha[/name_f] Hinami word be lovely for you, or maybe [name_f]Jane[/name_f] Hinami or Hinami [name_f]Jane[/name_f] nn [name_f]Mimi[/name_f] or [name_f]Minnie[/name_f]?

This is a hilariously obvious troll account, but hey! At least you’ve gotten creative!