Name debate with my wife...

Been debating names with my wife, and I am curious what peoples thoughts are for some reason even though I know it ultimately our choice and what we like. I just want to know if I’m the only one that doesn’t like the nicknames or short names for any of the names below. Thanks.

what is everyone’s favorite name?
[name_u]Shay[/name_u] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Shay[/name_u] or [name_f]Nicole[/name_f]
[name_f]Brenna[/name_f] [name_u]Shay[/name_u]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u]

I like [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Shay[/name_u]/[name_f]Nicole[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] the best. [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] always gives me a friendly, southern vibe while [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is vintage and a bit glam. Good luck! It’s hard deciding on a name when you and your spouse have different styles - I know from experience!

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] are my favorites put of your choices. I see all of these names going easily with no nicknames.

[name_u]Shay[/name_u] is a nickname people tried to give me, my full name is [name_u]Shannon[/name_u]. Which is why I did not choose any combinations with [name_u]Shay[/name_u] in it. I disliked it due to already having a unisex name. Eventually I persuaded people to either call me by my full name or [name_f]Shanna[/name_f]. If you do love [name_u]Shay[/name_u] consider the more feminine spelling of [name_u]Shae[/name_u].

1. [name_f]Brenna[/name_f] [name_u]Shay[/name_u]
  2. [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u]
  3. [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Shay[/name_u]
  4. [name_u]Shay[/name_u] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]

I really like [name_f]Brenna[/name_f], though I prefer [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] or [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f]. I’m not a fan of [name_u]Shay[/name_u], not sure why, its a fine name. I like [name_f]Stella[/name_f] a lot but it sounds a bit overly ‘celestial’ with [name_u]Rae[/name_u] to me, like [name_f]Star[/name_f] [name_u]Ray[/name_u]. [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] is a nms, but beautiful name as well.

I like [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] the best but if it can’t be her first name, then [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Shay[/name_u].

I really like both [name_f]Brenna[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f]… don’t personally like [name_u]Shay[/name_u] and [name_u]Rae[/name_u], though. I would go with [name_f]Brenna[/name_f] myself, it’s been a favourite of mine since I was a kid.

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] is by far my favorite. I also like the sound of [name_u]Shay[/name_u] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], but I prefer the spelling [name_u]Shea[/name_u].

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f], followed by [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u]. I love [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f], just don’t really like [name_u]Shay[/name_u].

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] is absolutely beautiful! I also like [name_f]Della[/name_f] but that’s a side note. However I’m not a huge an of [name_u]Rae[/name_u] in the middle. [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is lovely, especially if the middle honours someone! Vintage names are darling to me X

I knew a guy who’s name was spelled [name_u]Shea[/name_u], so I always assumed that was the masculine way to spell it, and [name_u]Shay[/name_u] the feminine way.

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] would be my first choice.
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u]. I know it isn’t up there but it flows really nice.

I prefer [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u], I personally don’t like any of the others, especially [name_u]Shay[/name_u] but I’ve seen [name_u]Rae[/name_u] on a girl before and I thought it was a spunky name for a girl.

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] is my preference of the four choices. [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is feminine but feisty and I can imagine a girly-girl or a tomboy with the name. I’m not too fond of place names in general so [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] isn’t my style. I’m one person who feels that unless a place has some special significance for a couple, they’re not really that appealing. [name_u]Shay[/name_u] is a modern spelling which away all of the Irish charm of the name. [name_f]Brenna[/name_f] looks like [name_u]Brennan[/name_u] with the “n” chopped off. It lacks substance. I don’t see why [name_u]Shay[/name_u] or even [name_f]Stella[/name_f] and [name_f]Brenna[/name_f] would need a nickname as they’re short enough. If you don’t like nicknames then don’t use them.

A little friendly advice: baby naming should be fun so no debates, OK? Pregnancy is stressful enough without the drama! If you need any help, the Berries are here! Good luck! :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] the best.

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u]

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u], but my top choice would be the suggestion of [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]. Stunning! Good luck :slight_smile:

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] for me. :slight_smile:

So who’s winning, you or your wife? :slight_smile:

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] are my favorites. Not sure which is my favorite middle name though.

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] and [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] are my favorites. Very pretty!