Name dreams

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

I had a dream last night where I gave birth to g/b twins (I’m not pregnant so it was just totally random) and in the dream I named the girl [name_f]Clio[/name_f] Marcelline but was stuck on the boy name to go with it. I Think I even consulted Nameberry in my dream haha

Clio is my top girls name but I usually pair it with [name_f]Mazarine[/name_f] and Marcelline isn’t on my list at all but since I’ve woken up it’s grown on me a lot. I was just wondering if anyone has had dreams that involve naming children and has maybe had their actual lists influenced by the dream’s name choices?

ps. I’m also still unsure on what the boy twin would be to go with [name_f]Clio[/name_f] Marcelline… maybe [name_m]Iker[/name_m] [name_m]Cassian[/name_m]

2 Likes

In a dream I had a daughter named [name_f]Amalie[/name_f] [name_f]Brunhilda[/name_f], it’s my second favourite name now! [name_f]Clio[/name_f] Marcelline is cute :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not child-related, but I did have a dream about two years ago involving the name [name_m]Harris[/name_m], and it became my second favorite boys’ name when I woke up from it!

2 Likes

I prefer [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] to [name_f]Clio[/name_f] but Marcelline is so pretty! I just recently saw a dream where names were like the whole theme. I was in a hotel in the dream and there was a set of brothers called [name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] (such perfect sibling names!), another set of brothers named [name_u]Idris[/name_u] and [name_m]Fabian[/name_m] and a little boy who had time traveled from the 1920s and was called [name_u]Austin[/name_u]

3 Likes

Omg that name is amaaaazing!

1 Like

I’ve had a few name dreams, but the names have either:

1. not stuck – happened with [name_f]Selah[/name_f].
  2. were already on my list – [name_f]Laura[/name_f].
  3. were too out there – [name_f]Madelaine[/name_f] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u].
1 Like

I once had a dream where I gave birth to a daughter I named [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f]. It just sounds like the nicotine gum though… It was totally random, I’m not even hugely found of [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] or any of the variants.

1 Like

Names in my dream last night were [name_f]Bea[/name_f] (bay-uh) Palmine and [name_m]Gijs[/name_m]

I had a dream last night involving an [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] [name_m]Hugh[/name_m]

I had a nap and dreamt that I was a man reuniting with my ex girlfriend, who I had only ever known as “AJ”
Her actual first name was Ajuxa.

2 Likes

I had a dream with a family of [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] and their kids [name_m]Track[/name_m] and [name_u]Robin[/name_u]
Random but kind of cute? (I don’t know anyone with these names)
Also in my dream: [name_f]My[/name_f] brain randomly goes: “Have you ever heard of Tickabrollins Feiser?” and I don’t know if that was supposed to be a person or company or what but it was very strange

I had a dream awhile ago that I had a boy named Miro-Quinn, of course, lol. The disturbing thing was that [name_u]Nico[/name_u] wasn’t the father…

I’ve never had any dreams with names even though I have vidid dreams! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Clio[/name_f] Marcelline though! I prefer the spelling [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f], but whatever you like.

I had a dream several months ago featuring two very charming sailor boys named Vivian & Bellamy… this is the only reason I like the names for boys.

I had a dream where I gave birth to a son I named [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]. It’s my top boy name.

[name_f]My[/name_f] SO had a dream the other night that we named our baby boy Linen :joy:

2 Likes

I had a dream last night involving the names [name_u]James[/name_u] nn [name_u]John[/name_u], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], [name_f]Dora[/name_f], [name_f]Cora[/name_f], and [name_f]Nora[/name_f]! The last three were a poll that I made here on NB, while the other two were guests at a party of some kind.

[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] on a boy is stunning!

I had a dream a few months back that I was going to have b/g twins and I named them [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f].

I had a dream last night that I had a son named [name_m]Mose[/name_m] and that I’d just given birth to a little girl and didn’t know what to name her. Wish my alarm hadn’t gone off I wanna find out what I chose in my dream!

1 Like