Name dreams

I had a dream last night that I had a son named [name_m]Mose[/name_m] and that I’d just given birth to a little girl and didn’t know what to name her. Wish my alarm hadn’t gone off I wanna find out what I chose in my dream!

1 Like

I had a name dream last night and suddenly this thread reappears. I had a dream that we had a daughter who we named [name_f]Helena[/name_f], but the hospital gave her one of those personalised baby hats that said [name_f]Ava[/name_f] and our nephew and nieces kept calling her [name_u]Anne[/name_u]. It was distressing.

2 Likes

[name_m]Just[/name_m] wanted to say that in my dream a couple months ago, there were two aliens named Squirt and [name_m]Bear[/name_m].

While I was pregnant I had a dream that my sister gave birth to a baby boy and the whole time they were planning to call him Liodan [name_u]James[/name_u] but when he was born they named him [name_u]John[/name_u] instead. :woman_shrugging:t2:
It turns out that my cousin actually did end up naming her baby boy [name_u]John[/name_u] and my sister is now pregnant! Don’t know yet what she’s having or what she’ll call it though.

1 Like

I just had a dream involving the name [name_f]Carolin[/name_f] [name_m]Talin[/name_m] (TAY-lin). When I first heard it (in the dream), I imagined the spelling [name_f]Carolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Kaylyn[/name_f] (I heard the T sound as a K sound). [name_f]Carolin[/name_f] was apparently a friend of mine around my age in this dream.

One time i had a dream about a girl who was basically trapped as a ghost in her basement, her name was [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. Her dad was some guy who looked like [name_u]John[/name_u] [name_u]Lennon[/name_u], but distinctly I remember her name was [name_f]Rose[/name_f].