🚀 name eternally's character #1

i’ve started reworking this novel idea i came up with ages ago and the characters need new names that aren’t based on 12-year-old me’s interests, so i’m going to post a few of these, starting with the mc.

Old Name: [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] Stevens

Blurb of [name_u]Novel[/name_u]: It’s a cliche boarding school, but for mythical creatures. The school is run by two groups of students who have never gotten along. Everything changes when two of the group members are soulmates. They can’t live with each other but they surely can’t live without each other. (I’m really bad at writing blurbs)

Character Description: She has curly brown hair and brown eyes. She’s relatively tall, standing at 5’9". She is half Puerto Rican and half white and her parents are the “rulers” of this universe’s version of the underworld. She’s got an older brother and an older sister. She has ice powers and is a demon. She’s mostly a keep-to-herself type though I wouldn’t consider her a loner. She is an observer and protective of her loved ones. She’s a kind heart but it’s hard to reach. She knows she has power and while she doesn’t typically abuse, she will if she has to.

I haven’t settled on a new last name yet so feel free to add that to your suggestiond. I’m thinking something along the vibes of [name_m]Galloway[/name_m], [name_u]Holland[/name_u], [name_u]Ballard[/name_u], or [name_u]Monroe[/name_u].

if you have any name ideas for this characters, please reply. i’m open to anything!

[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]
[name_f]Daniella[/name_f]
[name_f]Josefina[/name_f]
[name_u]Blaire[/name_u]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f]
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]

1 Like