Name Fatigue or nice name?

[name]Wrenn[/name], possibly Wrenna.

I have considered [name]Wren[/name] myself. I am super picky though and started to worry that ppl would assume she is [name]Ren[/name] like “[name]Ren[/name] and Stimpy”! If that doesn’t bother you, then [name]Wren[/name] is lovely.

Hmm… Wrenna sounds like name fatigue to me. [name]Wrenn[/name] on the other hand is okay. I personally hate the name spelled [name]Wrenn[/name] because of reminders of a horrible teacher I had.
[name]Wren[/name] is a much better spelling, in my opinion.

[name]Wren[/name] is a nice name! It does sound kinds trendy though, don’t know if you like that or if its an issue! The name Wrenna i dont like as much, it kind of just reminds me of the name [name]Rowena[/name] said really fast.
If you’re just not sure, here are some other names that remind me of [name]Wren[/name].

[name]Rowena[/name]
[name]Bryn[/name]
[name]Renee[/name]
[name]Soren[/name]
[name]Erin[/name]
[name]Karen[/name]
[name]Lauren[/name]/[name]Lawren[/name]
[name]Orion[/name]
[name]Seren[/name]/[name]Serena[/name]
[name]Maren[/name]/Meryn
[name]Taren[/name]/[name]Teryn[/name]
[name]Brenna[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] this helps!

Uh-oh! Of the names you listed, the following have been high on my list at some point:

[name]Brenna[/name]
[name]Merryn[/name] (over and over and over)
[name]Lauren[/name]
[name]Taryn[/name]
[name]Brynn[/name]

Now [name]Wrenn[/name]? I am starting to see a theme here. I am definitely drawn to the “enn” “enna” names. Thanks for pointing this out!

I’m sure I’ve seen Wrenna before, and I think I prefer it that way. Maybe that’s just because I’ve had to train myself to disfavor N-ending names for my own use because my last name ends in N.

I wouldn’t classify that as an “uh-oh”! You’re lucky! You definitely know which names you are drawn too, which means you are able to narrow down your list!
Out of those names though, my favorite would definitely be [name]Brynn[/name]. I think it is such a strong name, yet at the same time so very feminine since it is not harsh sounding at all! I do however, prefer the spelling with one N. The second seems a little excessive and un-needed. My second favorite would be [name]Merryn[/name]. I think its a really pretty name. Not so sure if i am loving that spelling again though! One R is all thats needed (Meryn)!!