Name First Impressions

Hey, can you describe the following characters or tell me your first impressions so I know how well the names fit? [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to make additional helpful comments! It’s for a modern highschool drama/comedy (and if the characters go by a nickname it’s in parentheses).

[name_f]Aaliyah[/name_f] [name_m]Ford[/name_m]: 14 year old girl

[name_m]Zack[/name_m]: 14 year old boy (needs a last name)

[name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] ([name_f]Star[/name_f]): 14 year old girl

[name_m]Matthew[/name_m] Wayans ([name_m]Matt[/name_m]): 16 year old boy

[name_u]Addison[/name_u] [name_u]Paisley[/name_u]: 15 year old boy

[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_m]Davis[/name_m] ([name_f]Jacy[/name_f]): 16 year old girl

[name_u]Jaime[/name_u] Lorente (Lorente): 16 year old boy

Andress [name_f]Melrose[/name_f]-[name_m]Yates[/name_m]: 15 year old girl

[name_f]Grace[/name_f] Never: [name_f]My[/name_f] pen name, which I might change.

[name_f]Aaliyah[/name_f] [name_m]Ford[/name_m] - wonderful! Such a beautiful name, feels a bit ethereal.
[name_m]Zack[/name_m] - last name could be [name_u]Howard[/name_u], [name_m]Everard[/name_m], [name_u]Oberon[/name_u], or [name_m]Granger[/name_m].
[name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] - oh I love [name_f]Ella[/name_f]! It’s so fun and cute, but works wonderfully for a 14 y/o! [name_f]Star[/name_f] is such a cool nickname, but I think it needs some sort of meaning cause it’s not apparent at all from [name_f]Ella[/name_f].
[name_m]Matthew[/name_m] Wayans ([name_m]Matt[/name_m]) - feels like a ‘cool kid’ sporty guy name. Basketball player!
[name_u]Addison[/name_u] [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] - I feel like the las name feels a bit like a middle…but [name_u]Addison[/name_u] is such a unique and wonderful name for a boy!!! I am so happy to see it used as a male name.
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_m]Davis[/name_m] ([name_f]Jacy[/name_f]) - OoOh [name_f]Jacy[/name_f] is super neat. [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] is amazing.
[name_u]Jaime[/name_u] Lorente - excellent! Superb!
Andress [name_f]Melrose[/name_f] - this is gorgeous! It looked a bit like undress…I might change the spelling to Andresse, [name_f]Andressa[/name_f], Aundress, Ahndress, or Anndress depending on the pronunciation…but actually I don’t see that word much in the name so no prob
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] Never - WOW so edgy and awesome!! ( I love it)

I love all those names! This is how I pictures this characters based on their names.

[name_f]Aaliyah[/name_f] [name_m]Ford[/name_m]: 14 year old girl
I picture a popular and bit snippy girl but she’s honest and good at heart.

[name_m]Zack[/name_m]: 14 year old boy (needs a last name)
I imagine [name_m]Zac[/name_m] to be a nerd who likes gaming and science. He’s enthusiastic, talkative and clumsy.

[name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] ([name_f]Star[/name_f]): 14 year old girl
Based on [name_f]Star[/name_f] and [name_m]Apollo[/name_m], a girl who wants to be an astronaut comes to mind. She’s ambitious, a bit arrogant and although she tries to be kind, she can seem rude sometimes.

[name_m]Matthew[/name_m] Wayans ([name_m]Matt[/name_m]): 16 year old boy
Kind, works hard but often fails tests, shy, emotional.

[name_u]Addison[/name_u] [name_u]Paisley[/name_u]: 15 year old boy
Tries to be cool and popular because he’s acually really insecure. Seeks validation and is often rude but he feels guilty afterwards. He has succesfull older siblings (with special talents in something like music or art, who go to top universities, etc.).

[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_m]Davis[/name_m] ([name_f]Jacy[/name_f]): 16 year old girl
Everyone loves her because she’s very kind and helpfull. She’s also very smart and explains homework questions to anyone. However, she reacts to stress by bullying her little brother.

[name_u]Jaime[/name_u] Lorente (Lorente): 16 year old boy
A bit dreamy, absent minded and unsocial. Wants to become a screenwriter.

Andress [name_f]Melrose[/name_f]-[name_m]Yates[/name_m]: 15 year old girl
Has anger issues but she’s a great person when she’s in a good mood. She has a few close friends and tries to avoid everyone else.