name for 3rd child, a girl

I have a daughter [name]Marley[/name] and a son [name]Pryor[/name]. We are expecting our third and just found out it is a girl. Our last name is Krandal. I already know the middle name will be [name]Eleanor[/name] after my grandmother. Here are the three names we are thinking about-
Ellory [name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Crosby[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Darby[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]

What do you think? Thanks!

[name]Just[/name] realized that not only is Ellory [name]Eleanor[/name] a mouthful it also would give her EEK as initials so it is out. Any other suggestions?

Well, to be honest, I’m not a fan of [name]Crosby[/name] (makes me think of [name]Bing[/name] and then [name]Denise[/name])and I heartily dislike [name]Darby[/name]. ("[name]Darby[/name] O’[name]Gill[/name] and the little People", not for a little girl!). [name]Darby[/name]'s also on the “New Pooh” on Disney. Makes me weep. [name]Christopher[/name] [name]Robin[/name] was timeless.
Maybe it’s as simple as I’m not a fan of unisex names. I prefer my girls & boys to be obviously so. But here’s a few suggestions that might appeal (and even I could live with on a girl)!

With [name]Marley[/name] (g) & [name]Pryor[/name] (b):

[name]Finley[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] - I have [name]Finlay[/name] paired with [name]Clarence[/name] on my boys list, but I think [name]Finley[/name] could work on a girl, too.
[name]Connelly[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Leslie[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Grey[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] (I have [name]Elinor[/name] [name]Grey[/name] on my lists somewhere, even)
[name]Ashton[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Greer[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Ashby[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] - OOH, I LIKE This one! :slight_smile:
[name]Darren[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] - [name]Darren[/name] seems kind of weird on a guy, but feels pretty fresh on a girl!
[name]Ripley[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Yancey[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] - Another one that greatly appeals to even me!
[name]Hollis[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] ?
[name]Dilys[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] - [name]Dilys[/name] us actually a girls name but it sounds so unusual, it might appeal.
[name]Auden[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] -Was going to suggest [name]Arden[/name], but I’m already seeing that tossed around for girls, [name]Auden[/name] seems fresher. (and it’s a [name]Poet[/name] surname, W.H. [name]Auden[/name]) Very cool.

I hope I helped a little bit!

I second [name]Lola[/name]'s [name]Grey[/name], [name]Greer[/name], [name]Hollis[/name] and [name]Auden[/name]. What do you think about [name]Hayden[/name], [name]Mila[/name], [name]Harley[/name], [name]Reagan[/name], [name]Paige[/name] or [name]Morgan[/name]? I really like [name]Marley[/name], I think it is sweet but my husband won’t go for it :frowning: Good luck!

[name]Marley[/name], [name]Pryor[/name] & [name]Roan[/name] K (I don’t know why, but I’ve always perfered it on a girl)
[name]Marley[/name], [name]Pryor[/name] & [name]Harlow[/name] K (HEK, hmm?)
[name]Marley[/name], [name]Pryor[/name] & [name]Juno[/name] K (my favorite with her siblings)
[name]Marley[/name], [name]Pryor[/name] & [name]Brinley[/name] K
[name]Marley[/name], [name]Pryor[/name] & Kessler K (I have no idea where that name came from… hope it’s not a drug or something I’m suggesting here, lol)

i second [name]Juno[/name]

[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Tyla[/name]
[name]Tayla[/name]
[name]Rhylee[/name]