Name for 4th girl

Hello! We are having our 4th girl and would like some suggestions. Big sisters are [name]Eden[/name], [name]Amaris[/name] and [name]Milana[/name]. Thanks!

Ok, I know it’s hard to find something to go with these names, but I feel like nothing works! And my husband vetoes everything ! Does anyone have any ideas? I’d really appreciate it. I thought we might be a fun challenge considering we’re staying away from the common names. :slight_smile: Thanks!

Can you include the names you like but your husband vetoes?

Some names he’s vetoed are [name]Mirella[/name], [name]Giselle[/name], [name]Marisol[/name], [name]Mira[/name], [name]Elise[/name], [name]Sheridan[/name], [name]Cerella[/name]. My fave of these right now is [name]Mirella[/name]. He likes [name]Ivy[/name] but doesn’t love it. I’m not crazy about [name]Ivy[/name], but it’s okay. If he loved it I would be fine with it.

[name]Eden[/name], [name]Amaris[/name], [name]Milana[/name] and…

[name]Irina[/name]
[name]Kaia[/name]
[name]Talia[/name]
[name]Halina[/name]
[name]Reyna[/name]
[name]Liza[/name] (pr. [name]LEE[/name]-za)
[name]Dasia[/name]
[name]Valeria[/name]
[name]Yadira[/name]
[name]Danica[/name]
[name]Ileana[/name]

Hmm tricky. Your daughters have lovely names. Other than not so common, can you tell me anything you look for when choosing a name?

[name]Eden[/name], [name]Amaris[/name] and [name]Milana[/name]

I love the name Marisole!

[name]How[/name] about:

[name]Titania[/name] or [name]Titiana[/name]
[name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Natalia[/name] ot [name]Talia[/name]
[name]Prunelle[/name]
Kristabelle
Kestral
[name]Kendal[/name]
[name]Caelyn[/name]
[name]Sabina[/name]
[name]Nola[/name]
Tamilla

[name]Eden[/name], [name]Amaris[/name], [name]Milana[/name] and …

[name]Zafira[/name] seems to fit right in with your girls’ names.

Other names which I think fit nicely with your girls’ names, and remind me of some of your other likes :
[name]Avi[/name] ([name]AH[/name]-vee; traditionally a male name, but I’ve only ever seen it on girls. I’ve got the impression it is still quite often used for boys within the Jewish community, though, so if your daughter having the same name as a little boy would bother you, you might want to avoid it if you live in a largely Jewish area)
[name]Clover[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Estelle[/name]/[name]Estella[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Jasmine[/name]
[name]Roxanna[/name]/[name]Roxanne[/name]
[name]Sylvie[/name]
[name]Xanthe[/name] ([name]ZAN[/name]-thee)
[name]Xena[/name]/[name]Zena[/name] ([name]ZEN[/name]-a)
[name]Vera[/name]
[name]Zara[/name]
[name]Ziva[/name] ([name]ZEE[/name]-va)
[name]Zola[/name]
[name]Zora[/name].

Good luck! [name]Auburn[/name]

[name]Tessa[/name] or [name]Tess[/name] has some (loose) meaning to “fourth born”. If you like the symbolism it may appeal to you. We are currently pregnant with twins and if one is a girl, we’ll most likely name her [name]Tess[/name] (the second twin delivered would be our fourth-born). We just happened to love the name and I then discovered this meaning.

[name]Naomi[/name] was the first name to come to mind. :slight_smile:

[name]Iliana[/name] would suit your sibset beautifully.

Oh, I’m loving a lot of these names that I haven’t thought of! Thank you! I’m excited to share some with my husband! And what I’m looking for in a name? Well, I do like unusual, but not made up names or crazy spellings mainly. I actually wouldn’t mind if a name was somewhat common (not top 10) but I don’t like names that seem trendy.