Name for 4th Kiddo!

Looking for name suggestions for a brother/sister to the following:

(removed for privacy)

We like Paige, but is it too short with the one-syllable last name? I mean, it works for Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt and Claire Danes, but does it work in this case? We’d also like to honor either “Kathie” (no Katie or Katrina) or “Lynn” if possible, but it’s not a must. We’re completely open to a boy’s name.

Thoughts? We’re willing to consider pretty much anything at this point! :laughing:

2 Likes

Absolutely it works! I think [name_f]Paige[/name_f] “Hall” sounds great! Also it fits in nicely with the sibs.

I know you said no [name_f]Katie[/name_f] for [name_f]Kathie[/name_f] but what about [name_f]Katelynn[/name_f] (could spell several different ways) to honor both? [name_f]Paige[/name_f] [name_f]Kaitlyn[/name_f] sounds cute!

Good luck

1 Like

I think [name_f]Paige[/name_f] works just fine!

@CurlyC i agree with this berry and the suggestion of [name_f]Paige[/name_f] [name_f]Katelynn[/name_f] is great.

Best wishes

[name_f]Katelyn[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] was my first thought ! Honours both [name_f]Kathie[/name_f] and [name_u]Lyn[/name_u] !!

[name_u]Or[/name_u] Lynlie ( unconventional spelling ) but has the same sounds as [name_f]Carly[/name_f] and [name_f]Hayley[/name_f]

For a boy I can see [name_f]Hayley[/name_f] , [name_f]Carly[/name_f] and [name_u]Evan[/name_u] brother as

[name_u]Milo[/name_u]
[name_u]Dean[/name_u]
[name_m]Jake[/name_m]
[name_u]Ryan[/name_u]

[name_u]Kyle[/name_u] could honour a [name_f]Kathie[/name_f] and [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] [name_u]Or[/name_u] Kal!!

[name_f]Paige[/name_f] works great! I think [name_f]Kate[/name_f] would too, to honor [name_f]Kathie[/name_f], but [name_f]Kaitlyn[/name_f] does get both in there.

I think [name_f]Paige[/name_f] would sound fine (unless surname also begins with p)

[name_f]Kathryn[/name_f] came to mind or [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] and [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] (same meaning as Kathie). Also [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u], [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], [name_u]Karter[/name_u] or [name_m]Kasper[/name_m] for boys

I’ll also suggest:

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Selena[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosie[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]

[name_u]Daniel[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Malachi[/name_m]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_m]Roman[/name_m]

I think [name_f]Paige[/name_f] works fine. Using a multiple syllable middle name, like [name_f]Katelynn[/name_f], would be my choice here.

If you find you can’t get past the 1-1 syllables, maybe [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]. [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] (or Kaja) is an international variation of [name_f]Katherine[/name_f], as is [name_f]Kathie[/name_f].

Also, for a little boy, [name_u]Kai[/name_u] could work, but if the 1-1 bit is still a problem, I’d use it as a middle name. Maybe pick a name for [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] for the first name, such as [name_m]Nolin[/name_m] [name_u]Kai[/name_u]. The first combo for a boy that came to mind was [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_u]Kai[/name_u], but the 1-1-1 syllable thing gave me pause.

There is always [name_u]Pagett[/name_u] if you want another syllable. And its kinda cool too.
[name_u]Collins[/name_u] can work as an honour name too!

[name_f]Paige[/name_f] definitely works and goes well with the names of your other children!

to honour [name_f]Kathie[/name_f], I think [name_f]Katy[/name_f] or [name_f]Katie[/name_f] would go best with the sibset!

in terms of boy’s names, maybe [name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_m]Lewis[/name_m], [name_u]Liam[/name_u] or [name_u]Rory[/name_u]?

[name_f]Paige[/name_f] [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f]
[name_f]Paige[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
[name_f]Paige[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Paige[/name_f] [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Paige[/name_f] [name_f]Ashlynn[/name_f]

[name_f]Hayley[/name_f], [name_f]Carly[/name_f], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], & _________

G:
[name_f]Katelyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Bridget[/name_f]
[name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Linnea[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Keira[/name_f]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Delia[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f]
[name_f]Ashlynn[/name_f]
[name_u]Sydney[/name_u]
[name_f]Zoey[/name_f]
[name_f]Kyla[/name_f]
[name_f]Kaia[/name_f]
[name_u]Tatum[/name_u]
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f]
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]
[name_f]Maryn[/name_f]
[name_f]Leona[/name_f]

B:
[name_u]Kai[/name_u]
[name_m]Lyndon[/name_m]
[name_u]Micha[/name_u]
Callum/Calix
[name_m]Garrett[/name_m] “Rhett”
[name_u]Remy[/name_u]
[name_m]Orson[/name_m]
[name_u]Toby[/name_u]
[name_u]Tully[/name_u]
[name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_u]Wilder[/name_u] “Wylie”
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_u]Milo[/name_u]
[name_u]Dustin[/name_u]
[name_u]Darren[/name_u]
[name_u]Tanner[/name_u]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_u]Percy[/name_u]
[name_u]Wesley[/name_u]
[name_m]Abel[/name_m]
[name_u]Beckett[/name_u]
[name_m]Zander[/name_m]
[name_u]Riley[/name_u]
August/Magnus “Gus”
[name_u]Kyler[/name_u]
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]

[name_f]Katelynn[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f]?

For boys to honor [name_u]Lynn[/name_u], maybe [name_m]Colin[/name_m], [name_u]Linden[/name_u], [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] or [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] (only as a middle).
Kathie/Katherine doesn’t have a male equivalent, but [name_u]Kit[/name_u] might work as an honor name.